Joe's a Dumb ass, but the Video is pretty funny.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

My wife saw his condescending little speech on TV. I ALMOST got that new big screen I've been wanting but she cooled down before she planted something in his face. We do have shotties but she ain't running outside to waste any rounds in the air.

3. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Thank you, that made me laugh.

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

OH, man that made me and my wife laugh out loud!!
    Yeah, i have a SG, or 2 or more, and my wife knows how to use them!

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Buying a shotgun or a centrefire that recoils with some kick means little if one isn't properly trained in its use...judging from some of the women in the video clip in post#1...their boyfriends have done them no favours by just handing them a gun to fire without preparation or any evident mentoring. Using the sh!ts and giggles footage of itself does not undermine Biden's argument, but the footage of a woman firing a military calibre rifle with aimed shots does.

I am confident that firing a double barreled shotgun is not beyond the capabilities of a petite woman or a youngster to fire who is properly shod, adequately trained, is adopting an appropriate grip and stance; and knows what to expect from its recoil when firing.

With training, most adult woman, regardless of height or build are capable of mastering a mule kicking 12 gauge AND most big bad black MBRs, not excluding a .50cal Barrett.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7