John McCain wants to help strippers...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jul 25, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

Helping paid happiness women? Is that not Spizer's, Weiner's and the Kennedy males goal in life??

.....one hundreds?
    You can tell John married a moneyed Women.

"the 76 year-old McCain started answering questions from another reporter before a smile spread across his face and he shouted down the hallway to The Hill, "Fives, tens, one hundreds!"
    ..........................................................................................................................................................
    If Congress passes the COINS Act replacing the $1 paper bill for a coin, the U.S. government may be able to save billions in printing costs at the expense of a little more jangle in the average consumers' pockets. But what about the strippers?
    That's what The Hill newspaper asked one of the bill's co-sponsors, Sen. John McCain, in a piece published Thursday. The question came from a separate 2011 story where the publication suggested strippers could suffer in a bill-less economy, with G-strings and garter belts far less accommodating of cold metal.

For his part, the Arizona Republican responded in stride in a Capitol Hill hallway.
    "Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations," McCain reportedly told The Hill.
    According to The Hill, the 76 year-old McCain started answering questions from another reporter before a smile spread across his face and he shouted down the hallway to The Hill, "Fives, tens, one hundreds!"
    McCain's office did not respond to a request for comment.
    Officially called the Currency Optimization, Innovation, and National Savings Act, the COINS Act has been put before Congress multiple times in recent years. In the Senate it was most recently introduced in June as S.1105 by Tom Harkin, D-Iowa. McCain's fellow co-sponsors in the Senate are Michael Enzi, R-Wyoming, and Mark Udall, D-Colorado.
    If passed, the bill would require Federal Reserve banks to stop circulating paper $1 bills within five years of the COIN Act going into effect.

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Not to offend any John McCain fans, but he can suck it...
    I think he is ready to retire... or become a true "blue" Rhino and not useful in the current fights we are having with the "hopi changi's". Tired of his thoughts on how he thinks we should give all the BS stuff going on lately, a pass. He thinks the immigration plan is A okay and so on. He is an American hero.... that's old ego of days gone by has taken over his reasoning.... and he now...in my book, is more of a liability to our freedom's than a benefit to maintaining the constitutional integrity of the nation. Time to put a once reasonable man to pasture, respectfully.... YMMV.
    YD

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

He is not an American hero, he is now a traitor that nullifies anything he did in the past. Time to give him back to the Vietnamese.

gunbunny, robin48, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Agreed..... he is a major liability.

Mountainman likes this.
  5. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

I came to that conclusion about John McCain long ago. He needs to be removed from office. Preferably by the voters, but I'll take the Ted Kennedy exit package if it is the only way to get rid of him. Talk about rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic as it is going down...

Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  6. stg58

As with any who have and will serve, I thank them for their service.

However time has passed him by and it is time for a true conservative to take the senate seat from Arizona.

Icefoot and Yard Dart like this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"As with any who have and will serve, I thank them for their service." And I thought you were talking about the strippers....:rolleyes:

stg58 likes this.
  8. stg58

I received a heart felt thank you from a "dancer" once when a test equipment vendor paid for a lap dance and I declined...One happy young lady..

Icefoot, BTPost and kellory like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Moderator Moderator Site Supporter++

In regards to the subject of the dollar coin, I don't think I like that idea. They are looking to save money on printing so are we going to end up with junk metal that is said to be one dollar. Also what about the duplication? I don't think counterfeiters do dollars but if there were metal would it be easier to produce?

10. Yard Dart

1001694_219990228154268_1638914526_n.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7