JT Dist. 16" Chrome Lined Upper- Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Hispeedal2, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

WTT/WTS

I have a M4 upper from JT (Doublestar). It's HBAR under the handguard, chrome lined, 1-9" twist with an T-marked A3 upper. It has a Midwest Industries Free Float rail system. I am throwing in three Knight Armament rail covers. It has between 2,000 and 3,000 rounds through it. Some marring on the upper from optics being attached but, not major dings or cosmetic issues that a used carbine upper shouldn't have. The same upper would cost about $630 to build using new parts. Bolt, BC, and CH included.
    Cash Price: $575 $550 $500
    SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a JT lightweight barreled upper. It has the pencil profile, chrome lined, 1-9" carbine barrel. It too has a Midwest Industries free float rail system. Included is a Daniel's Defense side sling adaper and rail covers. Finish is 99%. It has one scratch in the anodizing forward of the ejection port. It has less than 500 rds fire through total. Includes BCG and CH.
    Cash Price: $500
    Sold
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a Stag upper with a gov't profile M4 barrel. It is 1-9" and chrome lined. It has some marring on the flattop from optics being mounted. The only other mark is a scratch just forward of the ejection port. I have thrown in a Knight vertical fore grip and the rail covers. It comes with the Midwest Industries free float rail as well. Includes BCG and CH.
    Cash Price: $500
    SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7