Justice Scalia Found Dead of Natural Causes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Feb 13, 2016.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Helluva conclusion --

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  2. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Just a few questions & wonderings: When do the verbal inputs of a friend or family member saying they thought that Judge Scalia felt in poor health the week before he died contravene the local coroner's duty to identify cause of death by means of an autopsy? A person can feel like crapola for any number of reasons.

We should find out that specific reason. Shouldn't the fact that Judge Scalia was a Supreme Court Justice be enough to require an autopsy? Or, will there be a delayed autopsy to satisfy the public that will find nothing, because some things that cause unexplained death might degrade below a detectable level after a certain period of time? Any coroners on the monkey tree with an opinion based on experience with such things?

3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I like skipping to the chase. ;)

4. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

Awfully convenient. Seems about as 'natural' as Michael Jackson's nose.

Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I don't know what to think about his death except that Scalia was a prime candidate for assassination. Scalia was one of the best people in the legal profession who was urging students to be "Constitutionalists." Scalia's departure could change the face of America with Obama appointing another liberal gun grabber justice for the court who does not believe in freedom.

PLAYERS BEHIND SCALIA MURDER COVER-UP ARE DEMOCRATS

The above was sent to me. Just watched the talking heads on TV and it turns out I was right. OK, I hate to say that, that I was right, but then I usually am, so my saying that I was right would be redundant, but it seems I was right. Please note I am not adding "as usual", although that is true too. Seems the ranch owner found him with a pillow over his face, the (the report I heard was "judge") coroner/judge/who ever declared it was natural causes WITH OUT seeing the body, WITH OUT an doing ANY tests or checking anything, NO autopsy, no NOTHING!

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Chicago Style...

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

@Legion489 I'm not sold either way yet, but, the rancher who found him is a democrat supporter.... If it was a conspiracy and these were all the players, why would he say such a statement?? Unless of course the real "conspiracy" is to see how many tin foil hats pop up. IF this was murder, not a single person on that list would have a clue about it.

@chimo , I totally agree on the recess appointment being strong evidence of foul play. Obama is not the clueless "Jimmy Carter" President that many think. He is part of Team to bring down the US to make things "fair" in the world. So far he has succeeded, but permanantly slanting the SC would acheive everything he and his ilk desire.

He will be "forgiven" by Centrist Dems and RINOS because that "mean ole Senate" told him in advance that they would not confirm another Obama appointee.... "so sadly he had no other choice". 75% of college kids do not believe we should have the 1st Amendment, probably the same numbers regarding the 2nd. They will be the next ruling class and with that pesky Constitution out of the way, the Left's wet dream will become a reality. It is a win win for Team O because while it will cause the Dems to lose the next battle in November, they will ultimately win the war.

8. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Does anyone here or anyone you know sleep with a pillow over their face?

I'm not asking if you sleep with a pillow over your head as in sleeping on your side with it over the side of your head, I'm asking with it over your face?

Maybe I read that wrong, but was he found with the pillow over his head or face? There is a difference. Something smells awful fishy to me on this and I'm not nor ever have been a LEO.

Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and Garand69 like this.
  9. chimo

There could be plenty of reasonable explanations for the pillow...but there is simply NO reasonable explanation for not doing an autopsy. I wouldn't sign a death certificate for my Aunt Tilly or Ned the homeless wino without an autopsy under the same circumstances, let alone a freakin SCOTUS Justice.

Motomom34, Wild Trapper and kellory like this.
  10. Legion489

11. Legion489

Scat! What a thing to start our day! This is not good news and it makes my solar plexus quiver. The most dangerous part in this is that the States’ legislators have evidently been convinced that they have to “go to court” to stop the maniacal, unconstitutional carnage. If they understood the Constitution they’d realize that all they have to do is pass a bill that denounces it. Period! They do not have to go to court, and if they do the bought-and paid-for judges will rule against them. This is the very reason why the States’ legislators are falling for the so-called Convention of States. And. . . those yahoos pushing it believe they’ll have a place in the New World Order. Their place will undoubtedly be a mass grave. They’re forgetting how the intelligentsia, who helped the Communists destroy their country in Russia, were thanked. Every last one of them were lined up and shot to death.

If we are going to preserve the Constitution we have to KNOW our Constitution. There’s a lot of understandable information at:
    State Rights | Index for any of you who haven’t delved into the issue. With love and hope and faith – always -

Half the article. Click the link at the bottom for the complete article.

Scalia murdered? Sealed his fate 4 days before his death.
    by Jon Rappoport
    February 17, 2016
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)
    Four days before he died, Supreme Court Justice Scalia voted to stall Obama's plan to force drastic climate-change rules on the American economy. The vote was 5-4. (see: The Hill, 2/13, "Greens faced with nightmare scenario at the Supreme Court")

With Scalia now gone, the vote would be 4-4.

With a new Obama Supreme Court appointee, if Obama could ram his choice through, the vote would be 5-4 in the President's favor. Ditto, if the next President shares Obama's position. And the climate-change agenda would roll ahead. (see: The Washington Times, 2/16, "GOP showing signs of backing down from vow to block Obama SCOTUS pick"

This is what Justice Scalia was going up against.

If he was murdered, there was sufficient reason.

The FBI can do two kinds of investigations, depending on the orders of the Attorney General: heavy or lite.

Heavy means leaving no stone unturned. It means taking control of the Scalia's body now and doing whatever can be done with it, in its embalmed state, to determine cause of death. It means raking wackaloon Judge Guevara over the coals, along with US marshals, to find out exactly how the verdict of "natural causes" was reached. It means extensive interviews with everyone at Poindexter's ranch. Wall to wall forensic analysis of rooms and spaces at the ranch. And so forth and so on.

Lite means a brush-off, meant to avoid any disruption in the present scenario.

So far, from what I see, the FBI is doing Lite. Scalia's body should already be on an autopsy table.

There continues to be no uproar inside the Beltway about the absurd, insane, useless declaration of death by "natural causes."

And there is something else going on. It's the convenient mind-control program that says, "Mustn't disturb the dead. Don't interrupt the expressions of sadness at his passing. Don't dishonor the man by raising questions about his possible murder. Give the family their privacy during this period of grief."

It's the passivity of the obedient mind. Whatever induced mood, fabrication, lie, omission can feed and expand that passivity...is deployed:

"We need to be more accepting. He was an old man in ill-heath. He passed away. Natural causes. The great cycle of life. Be gentle. Nothing to see. Move along, slowly."

"Possible murder of a US Supreme Court Justice? Please, not at this time. It's a discordant idea. Unharmonious. Let the man go gently into that good night.

[​IMG]
    Truth be told, this whole country has been subject to a "no-disturb" sign for a long, long time. Don't think; agree. Don't investigate; obey.

The "don't-disturb-the-dead" program is really about the whole population. The implication is: "we're all dead already; don't disturb us."

The lesson? Just because other people are mired in a hypnotic state, you aren't obliged to pander to them. Their trance is their own.

Whether you're alive and awake and alert and have power is a choice. Yours.
    [​IMG]
    You can find this article and more at NoMoreFakeNews.com.
    [​IMG]
    Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
    [​IMG]
    Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.

12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

1) if he were murdered with the pillow, it would have been absolutely stupid to leave it behind. (DNA, transfer, fibers, ),
    2)leaving it over the face would be an easy thing to avoid, simply by rearranging. (Nothing suspicious )
    3) yes, I do know someone who sleeps with the pillow over his face. (My brother). He got into the habit during college, due to a streetlight just outside that window.
    (Nothing I have read yet shows what position the body was found in. (Only "pillow over his head/face") he could have been on his side or even face down with a pillow over top of his head.
    I know I sleep best in a face down, head turned to one side position. Perhaps he preferred his head covered.
    I also know that while cold weather camping, my head will be covered while sleeping.
    So no, I find nothing really unusual about the pillow, but I would find it cruminally stupid to leave it in place if it were used as a murder weapon.
    ( definitely an autopsy should be done)

13. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

The owner of the ranch has clarified his statement as over his head not over his face

chelloveck, Geneva Exile and kellory like this.
  14. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Garand69 and Wild Trapper like this.
  15. Legion489

There was no reason not to leave the pillow. No autopsy, no doctor, no nothing. I mean look at the various "suicides" out there. Some of these I have listed on other threads so they are not new:

Man found tied to a post with his hand tied being his back and feet tied to post. He then crushed his skull with 30 blows of a hammer.

Gordon Kahl
    www.constitution.org/abus/gkahl/kahl.htm

Pastor Robert Miles - The Fort Smith Sedition Trial was thrown out for lack of evidence. The gov't told by the Judge to leave Bob alone. Bob (who was a good friend of mine) then took a shower where he broke both his feet, legs, hands and then beat himself to death with a baseball bat. All in a small shower stall. Ruled suicide.

Yeah, tell me again how we should trust everyone of the people involved in this incident, everyone of which is a demonrat/Obummer crony, and we are supposed to believe it is all an "accident" and believe the gov't.

As James Bond said: "Once is an accident, twice is a coincident, three times is enemy action." So what is thousands and thousands of "coincidences"?

Wild Trapper, Dunerunner and 3M-TA3 like this.
  16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

This is a "catch 22".

"There was no reason not to leave the pillow. No autopsy, no doctor, no nothing. I mean look at the various "suicides" out there. "
    There was no need to worry about the pillow as murder weapon, because you KNOW there will be no questions? (Then why bother with a pillow at all? A needle in the heart, poison in his soup, or he just fell down 27 times while running with scissors?
    If it required a pillow, (to hide the cause of death ) it should have been accounted for in some way. (There is no reason to hide a death you know ahead of time will never see the light of day. And if you ARE trying to hide it, then why leave the weapon exposed?
    Smothering leaves obvious signs behind. (More so than other methods)

Garand69 and chelloveck like this.
  17. chimo

"Over his head" as in between his head and the headboard of the bed...not covering his head or face...which begs the question, why was the pillow mentioned at all in the first place? From experience...sometimes irrelevant details are purposely included in a statement as chum for the conspiracy nuts to jump on...ultimately discrediting themselves and drawing attention away from any actual valid evidence of hanky-panky. The sole red-flag here is lack of an autopsy and the seeming rush to ensure that one could not be done effectively.

Capt. Tyree and Garand69 like this.
  18. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

The White House announced on Wednesday that neither President Barack Obama or first lady Michelle Obama will be attending the funeral of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. While Justice Scalia’s funeral apparently doesn’t warrant Obama’s presence, here are six funerals that did.

1. Senator Daniel Inouye (D-HI)
      Less than two months before the 2012 election, both Obamas took time out of their schedule to attend the funeral of Senator Inouye. President Obama openly wept over the liberal senator.
    2. Hadiya Pendleton
      Three days before his 2013 State of the Union address, President Obama sent Michelle on his behalf to the funeral of 15 year-old shooting victim Hadiya Pendleton. Obama’s decision to send Michelle to the Chicago teen’s funeral set the stage for his SOTU address, in which he called for further gun control restrictions.
    3. Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV)
      Despite Robert Byrd’s well-known ties to the Ku Klux Klan, President Obama attended the Democratic senator’s funeral. Obama gave a speech at the ceremony and called the late senator his friend.
    4. Reverend Clementa Pinckney
      Reverend Pinckney, who also served as a South Carolina state senator, was one of the nine people killed in the Charleston shooting last summer. Despite never having met Pinckney, President Obama delivered his eulogy.
    5. Former Democratic House Speaker Tom Foley
      Just six months after snubbing the funeral of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, President Obama attended the funeral of former Democratic Speaker of the House Tom Foley. As he tends to do when actually attending funerals, Obama delivered a speech.
    6. Walter Cronkite
      When the legendary newscaster passed away in September 2009, President Obama found room in his schedule to travel to New York for the memorial service. Once again, Obama gave a speech at the service. He had openly admitted that he never met Cronkite.
    Justice Scalia leaves behind nine children and 36 grandchildren.

Read more: Six Funerals The Obamas DID Attend

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd say there's a chance the family requested his non presence.

20. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Nope. He has more important things to do. Do not forget it is Black History month..........
    Obama Skipping Scalia's Funeral But Will Meet WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER ACTIVISTS - Progressives Today IMO it is all about the agenda and the Prez has no desire to celebrate or mourn a white guy.

Yard Dart, Wild Trapper and Legion489 like this.
  1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. T. Riley
  5. Motomom34
  6. Motomom34
  7. HK_User
  8. Gator 45/70
  9. DKR
  10. Tevin
  11. HK_User
  12. DarkLight