Keep Track With E-Receipts

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by john316, Oct 27, 2019.

1. john316

john316 Monkey+++

THE MAN CAN Keep Track With E-Receipts of stuff you buy with cash

FIRST THEY GET ALL OF US TO CARRY A GPS LOCATOR 24-7.

BIG PUSH for DEBIT CARDS...EBT IS DEBIT CARD…….PLASTIC….paper trail

BUT……….SOME PEOPLE STILL USE CASH…….WTF...no paper trail

NOW, they want a copy of EVERY CASH PURCHASE.

BIG PUSH for “Keep Track With E-Receipts”…….NICE PAPER TRAIL

NOW…..YOU MUST ASK FOR AN E-RECEIPT

WHEN WILL IT CHANGE….TO….

YOU MUST HAVE AN E-RECEIPT………….IF YOU PAY CASH

WHEN WILL YOU HALF TO HAVE ID TO SPEND CASH

WTF

snake6264 likes this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

IRS in particular our State IRS/Dpt of revenue has been pushing us to use cash registers and print receipts. As it now the only receipts I give are the hand written order ticket copy and the Credit/Debit/EBT terminals copies. Pretty simple way for me to do business, start out with $150 in small bills and quarters in the cash box, tally up the Credit/Ebt Receipts and count the cash in the box and subtract $150 and add that to the machine receipts and that is the days Total sales that I have to pay sales tax on. 35% of my sales are Credit 15% EBT and 50% Cash.

What the Gov keeps threatening to do is "Estimate" My Cash sale at what they believe they really are VS what I record and pay taxes on. In others they have no knowledge or control over of half of my income and sales other than what I record and provide. They really dislike going through boxes of order tickets looking for missing ticket numbers when they audit me :) What they dislike even more is my whole on the hoof butcher hog sales and feeder pig sales that are also a cash only thing. Hey cash does not bounce and it does not get charged back.

Alf60, Yard Dart, Ganado and 4 others like this.
  3. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I always pay in cash for small things, IE,gas, food, insurance, ammo or whatever. If the store wants a zip code I go one up or down from mine. Gives .Gov a red herring to chase!

Alf60 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7