Klintons accusations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SB21, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Didn't get a chance to read the story , but saw on the news where the old Shebitch of DC , has accused Trump of being the sole reason for the latest attacks in NYC , Jersey , and Minnesota . As well as the rise of ISIS .Un-freakin-believeable .

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

She is going DOWN in the Polls.... and even the MOST Generous MSM has her Dead Even.... She will do ANYTHING to Win...
    and this is just her way of accomplishing that and turning things around....

3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

If you go to the clinton news network (CNN) they a shilling for her like never before.
    They will say Trump said this or that and then say without any semblance of proof that is not true.
    All the time passing over the crooks at clinton incorporated.

Not to mention covering up for bills gals.
    • Julie Tauber McMahon has been named as the 'Energizer', nickname given to alleged mistress by Bill Clinton's Secret Service detail
    • Divorcee McMahon, 56, denies having had an affair with the former president and says she is simply 'family friend' of the Clintons
    • This month it emerged a firm she holds a substantial stake in was aided in getting a grant by the Clinton Foundation
    • Ex-president said to have personally intervened to secure home insulation company further government funding
    • Donald Trump has increased his focus on Bill Clinton's private life and on Wednesday used word 'rape' during interview
    • This week Hillary Clinton was asked to defend her husband's 'honor' but declined claiming it was what Trump wanted her to do

Bill Clinton's 'energizer mistress' seen as Hillary won't defend him

4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I mentioned it before, but I started reading "HILLARY'S AMERICA and the Secret History of the Demonrat Party". AMAZING BOOK! You will learn all you want to know about both (and far more then you ever wanted to know about corruption and other demonrat deals) Billary and the demonrats. It explains a LOT about what is really going on, what/why/how/where.

Ura-Ki and Taku like this.
  5. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

clinton is surly fubar but I still say the elites will put her in the black house after obozo

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I guess I need to read this book. I really don't want to , I get pretty depressed just watching the news and seeing the crap being spewed from her ugly mug , dumbo , and the rest of these clowns . I'm afraid the book would put me into an all out nose diving tail spin .

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. oldbee1966

oldbee1966 Monkey+++

See the movie, it is a real eye opener!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

SB, don't read the book! First of all it is riveting and you will stay up all night reading. Then you will wake up in a cold sweat for a week praying Billary doesn't get elected and what is happening to Europe and Sweden doesn't happen here. After all Billary wants a 500% increase of moslems to be imported!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

well it is obvious to me why the demonrats want all sorts of illegals and refugees to flock to USA. the demonrats are losing their hold on the blacks, Hispanics, and their existing welfare hordes, who in the last 8 years are finally seeing thru the smoke and mirrors.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Then post a link or some info to get there or a watch !!
    @oldbee1966 , update the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7