Kudos and Props to Jan Brewer, Republican Governor of Arizona

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

And yet the baker was forced to not only sell a wedding cake to a customer he had declined, he was forced to actually make the cake that wasn't even in existence to the customer's specifications...

2. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

That's because kellory statement wasn't legally true. Based on what I have read, you must have a legitimate business reason to deny service.

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I don't get why you'd do business with someone who doesn't want it to begin with. There's a shop here in town and the owner is... well I can't say what she is. All you'd see would be *****. I don't shop there even if she IS the only game in town and she's fawningly nice to my face. I know how she rolls, and I'd rather drive 60 miles than give her a nickle of my money. People need to learn to walk more and whine less. That baker wasn't the only game in town. I don't give a tin chit who sleeps with whom but show some dignity. Walk out the door with your tiara on straight and find someone who APPRECIATES your business instead of whining and demanding they be forced to serve you.

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Hey I'm no lawyer, and don't play one on TV, but I did stay at a holiday Inn express one night....

But no one should be forced to sell or service any customer BECAUSE they are a minority, that is reverse discrimination and still uses race, sex, religious, ext., as a basis for force.

Sapper John, ghrit, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

How about "I don't do pubic area wedding cakes"? Yes that really did happen.

6. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

I've been thinking about this forced selling. Does anyone have a link to the actual event? Was the business forced to sell or the employee?

7. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

I'm not sure why they'd want to support a business that doesn't want to deal but I can understand the expectation of the ability to do so.

8. HK_User

No doubt, there are those who will always use the pressure of governement's misplaced laws to force others to accept their dysfunctional life style.

It is nothing to do about the business wanting to do business with them but all about the ability to force others to accept a life style that is non productive or should I say about a life style that cannot procreate.

Better known as a failed hetrosexual bonding which in the wild is a no win, only in a pablum feed society can they exist.

YMMV

9. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

I can only assume you don't have livestock. The things I've seen in the farmyard...

ditch witch likes this.
  10. kellory

Yes, we have all seen videos like the dog humping duck, but did it produce offspring? No. It failed. That means no traits get passed on to the next generation. It's a branch lopped off the family tree. No win, do not pass go do not collect $200. As stated.
    And you are mistaken as to UK_User's experience, it is likely more than your own. I'll let him fill in details. ( if he so wishes);)

11. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

I'd rather discuss this in a different thread.

So, no one has a link to the forced wedding cake sale?

12. HK_User

Thank you kellory!

In the Farm yard or Ranch pasture, dysfunctional actions are only tolerated until the Momma Cow or the Herd Bull arrives.

Farm animal Copulation does not exist in same sex animals. Nor in other animals of a different breed. In fact sexual intercourse does not happen in the homosexual world. Just the act using props or other points of entry.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  13. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

I really don't want to get into the nitty gritty of what is and isn't copulation but I've seen 2 bulls go at it and rams too. Call it whatever you like, but "it" appears in nature.

tulianr likes this.
  14. HK_User

15. HK_User

Pretty much a non entry, but it is a way to Force a point of superority, which matches the game some folks want to play.

16. HK_User

BTW, a cow only breeds with a Bull if she is ready. A bull cannot rape a cow.......Nor can one bull rape another bull. Bovines use their tails to prevent such actions, it's like slamming a bank vault shut. Those in the Farm world know this sort of stuff.

17. cjsloane

cjsloane Monkey

One bull, the father, had his head in a tombstone feeder and the other bull, his son, took advantage. Whatever happened, the father was quite pissed.

I guess different things happen on my farm.

18. HK_User

I thought you did not want to discuss this?

19. kellory

Yes, just like prison, it's about dominance.

tulianr and HK_User like this.
  20. HK_User

So??? Did you buy the BOYS a cake?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7