KY crushes TN in the election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BenP, Nov 6, 2020.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

KY 62.1 percent for Trump.
    TN 60.7 percent for Trump.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It matters not that KY and TN are strong wins for the sTRUMPet in the the electoral college contest....what matters is that the sTRUMPet gets 270 electoral college votes. That is what matters, and he has yet to achieve that quantum.

KY and TN results are no more to the point, than CAL at 64.8% being in favour of Biden, if Biden doesnt win 170 electoral college votes. At present Biden has 264 electoral college votes, and the sTRUMPet, has a mere 214. Biden has only 6 electoral college votes to claim to consign the sTRUMPET to the trash can of history...subject to the sTRUMPet's threats of (vexatious) 'we wuz robbed' litigation of course.

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

If I was running for political office and it was brought to light that 6000 of my votes in a single county were chalked over to my opponent by a "software glitch", and that same software was in use in 30 states in the nation, AND that it "glitched" in another county causing someone else to lose 1100+ votes AND their bid for the seat, I'd want that investigated.

IDK how it is in Australia, but around here when someone else has your stuff, you typically bring in the law to get it back.

4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Thanx for the obvious, chelly.

Ura-Ki and ditch witch like this.
  5. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Brilliant observation.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. chelloveck

One that seems to have evaded your good self...but whichever of the two referenced states is at the the top of the MAGA zombie leaderboard is pretty much irrelevent in the grand scheme of election 2020 if neither contributes more to Donaldo the Magnificent's electoral college tally than the 214 than he already has. One might as well air clap at Kentucky's 'remarkable' achievement.:rolleyes:

7. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Ahhhh... repeating it makes it even, more, brilliant!

magicfingers likes this.
  8. chelloveck

Sometimes it's necessary for a slow audience. :p

9. BenP

BenP Monkey++

lol

Dunerunner likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Only if that slow audience “Spins backwards”....

magicfingers and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7