Leave it to a Democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, May 11, 2019.

1. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

We're in a very liberal state and they would NEVER allow this because they're all sold on the eco insanity. Thunder? How do they avoid the green lobby there?

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The Greenies strongly support the EV tax/fee because they get the super taxes by doubling the current fuel tax. Personally I will be taking the 250 gallon transfer tank 60 miles across the State line and filling it up as needed. Which When/if the per mile driven tax is implemented will not really make that worthwhile. but saving 20-28 Cents per gallon saves $50-$70 per 250 and I brush KY and IN on my travels anyway so might be worth the extra 30 miles out of my way to fill it up and bring it home and dump it in the 800 gallon bulk farm tank. Round trip to IN cost me 9 gallons of Diesel round trip, so even straight fuel runs would still be worth it. KY cost me 13-14 gallons of Diesel

Not everyone just the 4 Counties that have 8 million of the population and the Colonies of transplants from those Counties that I wonder are migrating South and East to change the demographics from deep red to more blue in key rural counties.

Seepalaces, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7