Lessons from a massacre

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Minuteman, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

History as usual at least rhymes. Article is well worth reading and a good example of the periodic times that civilizations go bat sh** crazy. Doesn't look as very many people are at this time thinking about the wisdom in that post Too busy listening to the latest rabble rouser, liberal or conservative, to think for themselves. That plus at the moment thinking and acting on those thoughts can be very dangerous to both your health and reputation.

Minuteman likes this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Toleration? BAH! This author, Bovard, is obviously a communist! Tolerance is what has got us into the mess we are today! Have we not been tolerant concerning the 2nd Amendment? How about voting irregularities? How about every damn policy or thing that you could shake a stick at? Tak'em to the nearest wall, I say! To the nearest lamppost! Be done with them once and for all! And follow in the footsteps to the gates of hell of the worse leaders and/or realms in history...nah, they ain't worth it! LOL! :):)

In all serious, we of the Right have been far to tolerate, overly so, and holding this moral high ground has damn near cost us the farm. When the pendulum swings back in our favor, and it is doing so, we need to use that power (for once!) to solidify our gains and ensure those gains cannot be taken from us when the population falls back to sleep...because they will. We are a Republic and rule by majority with respect and justice for each individual no matter race, creed or gender and not this, "I am a minority and make the most noise so you must do it my way or else!"

marlas1too and OldDude49 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7