Let's talk about Ohio

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Why isn't this getting more MSM coverage? Possibly the worst environmental disaster in US history. Where are all the climate change activists?
    There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. How many will prove to have some factual basis?

2. Minuteman

img-39dddb15.

3. Minuteman

img-bcdbd6cb.

4. Minuteman

img-bc9577a3.

jim2, crowdaddy, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  5. Minuteman

What if this happened in Detroit or Chicago? The outcry would be enormous. Does it occurring in a red state and a county that voted over 70% for Trump have anything to do with it?

img-0f90c8ab.

jim2, crowdaddy, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Let's see. 'Someone' blows up another someones gas pipeline, and someone elses mostly peaceful balloons and then another someones gets stuxnetted. The miffed someones then watch a movie called White Noise and get an idea.

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I haven't been monitoring it much...but did notice that not one peep was said about N1/2 methane gas being release into the atmosphere nor the fallout from Ohio train wreck.

Was the train derailment done on purpose? Are you stating the possibility that this was done in retaliation? I never even consider this but as I read more, I'm realizing the scope of this disaster is HUGE...much larger than I thought.

8. VisuTrac

On purpose? Perhaps.
    I just find it really really interesting that a train carrying a really toxic load derails along a tributary to the Ohio River, in farm country. Where potentially 10s of millions of peoples drinking water could be contaminated .. and it was set alight ensuring that we'd have lots of widespread contamination beyond just the drinking water but to the land and animals down wind.

Yep, it's a bad accident. And not much coverage ... watch the balloons. Damn things are probably ours anyway. How else could they have made it so far across the country w/o action.

Maybe i'm just skeptical or i have my tinfoil hat on too tight.

9. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I feel like you can't be too skeptical.

10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

If poor maintenance of railway infrastructure or engineer error is ruled out, then they need to start looking for sabotage. Is the NTSB even on site yet?

11. VisuTrac

Oh, I'd expect them to blame it on the engineer.
    he'll probably wind up suicided.

12. Minuteman

I'm not taking any position, just watching and listening to the different theories. That's why I put this in Tin Foil Hat Lounge. Lots of wild speculation goin on.

13. Minuteman

img-d84c484f.

14. Minuteman

img-b1ebb6b8.

15. Minuteman

img-02c1f8e2.

16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Nitric Acid Spill in Tucson Az. shelter in place order given!

What are the Odds?

crowdaddy, 3M-TA3, mysterymet and 4 others like this.
  17. VisuTrac

It could just be that we've neglected our infrastructure for so long that we are now reaping the rewards of that neglect.
    We've got roads crumbling, bridges falling, trains derailing, dams failing.

At least the romans knew how to build shit that lasts. Hell, look at the autobahn.

Around here after a couple of years they are back repairing the pot holes on replaced roads.

Yep, lowest bid contracts .. we are getting what we deserve just like politicians.

18. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am not so sure these are failing infrastructure; timing is awful strange. Let's all stayed focused on seeing if we get any more strange disasters in the next few weeks.

On another note, anyone know if it is possible to even clean up the water supply in that Ohio disaster?

19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

And people say I'm crazy for saying WWIII is already underway. We just haven't reached the "hot phase" yet. These terrorist acts are the preparation.
    And the Senile First Pedo fiddles.....

20. VisuTrac

2023 Ohio train derailment - Wikipedia
    Not just the water. When they lit the chemicals up they released phosgene and hydrocloric acid into the atmosphere.
    plus the burning generates other chemical compounds like dioxin (remember that one) and others that are slightly soluble in water. So, basically they've got contaminant in the entire water column (float, mixed, carried in suspension and along the bottom)
    Plus the fall out under that cloud.

Yeah, not going to be good. I'm pretty sure that municipal water systems weren't designed to handle most of the compounds. So .. down stream and down wind residents are going to be guinea pigs.

I am not a chemist nor an environmental engineer so I'll let experts expand on it. I'm just a guy that got sent outta Mr. J's chemistry class for causing to many problems that one week way back when.

oldawg, Bandit99, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7