Liar Liar, Pants on Fire!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chelloveck, Sep 14, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No, this thread is not about DJT, well, not directly so....but about that quality Christian nationalist, Michael Flynn.

Flynn received a pardon by then President (.45) Donald John Trump against "Any and all possible offences" ’Any and all possible offenses’: Trump pardon grants Flynn a sweeping reprieve, such as lying to the FBI, among other offences relating to Flynn's alleged work as an un registered foreign agent .

The Secrets Flynn Was Desperate to Conceal

and yet....there are some segments of the American body politic which are happy to ignore Flynn's reputation in support of extremist right wing agendas.

stg58 likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

.........................Lied to the FBI, there's a bastion of truth and justice,.....................NOT!

What about Hillary or Hunter, or all the other evil players, How bout we focus on them and see how it all shakes out!

BTPost likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Remember that time Bush pardoned those terrorists? People who actually blew up planes and clinics. Nobody seemed to care.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. chelloveck

Well, George was a conservative, and a Republican (of sorts). Few people are inclined to call out those belonging to their 'own' tribe....and besides the pardon was for terrorism against a cold war opponent, which is kinda ok to some I suppose. On George Bush's pardon of anti-Cuban terrorist Orlando Bosch

Bush declined to pardon Scooter Libby (though he did commute Libby's sentence), so he has at least that in his favour. ;)

5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Well, everybody seems to forget this...

and this...

;)

6. chelloveck

Lying can get one charged with US Federal crimes...and/or a pardon if you're besties with a sympathetic prez who's prepared to use pardons / clemency for their own political purposes.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1015126/download

Flynn v. United States, Case No. 2:10-cv-973 | Casetext Search + Citator

Monkeys are free to focus their ire on suspects at the 'liberal' end of the political spectrum...and place a Nelsonian telescope to the eye blind (or being indifferent) to transgressions on the dexter side of the political spectrum.....but that doesn't exculpate Flynn of his own alleged crimes and misdemeanors, such as there are.

stg58 likes this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If ya want to be honest about it ,, there probably ain't 1 single sum-beech up there that couldn't be charged with lying .

So ,, Chello ,, if you're gonna start whining about someone lying ,,, start with old lying ass Bedumb ,, his lies go back 50 years

johnbb, Thunder5Ranch and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. chelloveck

Nice red herring...the subject is Flynn and the lies that he was convicted of....If you would prefer to concentrate on Biden's lies...that he has been convicted of in court...well, you are free to start your very own thread on that subject...just sayin' :p

I wasn't whining.... and my criticism was not directed at a random 'someone', but a particular someone who has become something of a martyr ,and a Christian nationalist celebrity / hero....he may be an infamous celebrity....but he's no hero. Working as an unregistered agent of foreign interests, is not my idea of a patriot, but I would suppose that some on MAGA maggot end of the political spectrum may be ok with that. [dunno]

stg58 likes this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep ,,, yer right ,, my apologies sir . This is your thread ,, your subject , your opinions . I do prefer your threads of helpful , informative info ,, instead of these never Trumper posts . But ,, your right ,, it's your thread ,,, your right to discuss whatever you prefer ,,, carry on sir .

Bandit99 likes this.
  10. enloopious

Let's not forget Luis... in fact, if you look at the pardons of the Bush dynasty, there are several terrorists. Open that can of worms and it goes all the way back to funding actual Nazis and the hacking of our elections for Billy, Hillary and Biden.
    George H.W. Bush, Luis Posada Carriles, and the dirty war against Cuba

As for the Atlantic, that bastion of lies is a joke. You might want to try Alex Jones, he has a much better track record.
    More On The Atlantic’s Big Lie
    RETRACTION #362 - David Frum, The Atlantic

11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Trying hard to find a point in this thread.......... Politicians of every flavor and their inner circles lie. Like is that supposed to be something new?

12. enloopious

Why don't we just get rid of the politicians? It couldn't get any worse. I think the people are much more capable of handling their lives than some corrupt Satan worshiping vampire who rapes and eats children under the guise of fixing the roads.

I guess the problem is that people are stupid. Much too stupid to handle their own affairs. They seem to be getting dumber too. Imagine taking the vaxx and all the boosters and then 5 million people still get the CV, and still supporting it?! Imagine still supporting Biden. Imagine in the past when the people were so fiercely independent and free that they carried gold, silver, and guns with them. They grew their own food. They built their own houses. The panzies of today couldn't even imagine what it took to live in that world.

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Since MOST of the Politicos, are Lawyers, if we get rid of ALL the Politicos, we get rid of a bunch of greedy LawDogs!
    Two birds with one stone, kind of thing...

14. enloopious

Remember that time Biden stole another speech for his ethics class ROFL. Then he stole some other speeches and used them as his own. I seem to recall he also blundered them pretty badly as well. He stole that Reagan speech for the military and got 0 applause. It looks like his entire life is one big lie... and yet he's president?

Biden’s troubling history of plagiarism - American Herald

SB21 likes this.
  15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

" He's president "
    That's another lie !!

CaboWabo5150 and enloopious like this.
  16. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Utterly foolish, to lie to the FBI. Just play the Hilly & Billy card, and keep repeating, "I do not recall". When they start losing their cool, look at them with the contempt you'd give dog shit on the bottom of your shoe, and state, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" ;):rolleyes:

SB21 and enloopious like this.
  17. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Yep, politicians lie, police lie, the FBI lie's.. But if you or I do it, it's the slammer.
    There's only us left. It seems like we're the only ones with any integrity left.

18. enloopious

We don't need to lie. We can tell the truth and be righteous and there is nothing they can do. You are right it is just us and we need to step it up. Cowboy up.

19. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7