Liberty’s Backlash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Liberty’s backlash -- why we should be grateful to Edward Snowden | Fox News

NotSoSneaky and Motomom34 like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

There are times, when I would prefer to have terrorists, free to work their havoc and to be put down like wild dogs by the population (rifle behind every blade of grass), than to have my own government constantly consider me a criminal they simply haven't caught yet. :( I am insulted by their complete lack of faith.

Icefoot, Airtime, Hammerhead and 8 others like this.
  3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

In a police state, those not of the government must be assumed to be criminals...

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I can't get past this part of the sentence.

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

(Big guy in black leather asks) "Where is Sarah Conyers?":rolleyes:

6. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

The problem, of course, being that while we might be sheepdogs, ready to defend the flock from harm, the average city dweller are the sheep, and they are bleating loudly for protection from the wolves, and damn any consequences resulting from whatever can give them "safety".

I had a friend tell me, the other day, the classic line, "I don't have anything to hide, what do I care?" My reply to that comment is, "I don't have anything to hide from my neighbors.....but it doesn't mean I want them peering in my windows at night!"

JABECmfg, Yard Dart, tulianr and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7