Lord, Help me endure......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BTPost, Nov 5, 2018.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Lord, Help me endure.... ONE more day of Political BS, and then we can shove ALL the Policos back in the Holes, where they belong.... I am so tired of BOTH SIDES, and their FAKE NEWS & BS... It is just so much NOISE, with very little substance.... Had a RoboCALL a little while ago, the Yahoo wanted to know what I thought about_____________ . (Fill in your Hot button Item) I told them to "F***OFF and Die" and slammed the Phone down in the cradle.... Then 3 minutes later, they call back.... I blew Up on the lady, and after 3 minutes of my "Loosing It" verbally, she hung up on me... I think she got the Message, but you just never know about these folks.... Time for a "Walk Outside, for a few minutes...

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

CNN did that to me....

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Think it is bad now??? Just wait for the "Red Wave" to roll in tomorrow. :rolleyes:

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If the Red wave makes it thru tomorrow , you best be on high ground because the Blue Tears Tsunami will following in its path,,,,,,
    [ROFL][ROFL]

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Y'all think this election cycle is bad? Wait til the 2020 runup to the Presidential election. That is really gonna be a huge stinky dog&pony show!

Brokor, techsar, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, Were well and truly past pissed off at the constant barrage of crooked politics and all the mud slinging! Cannot wait for it to stop!
    And the 2020 pissing fight is going to be epic!!! Watch all the Blue players like Kankles, Obummer, and the rest of those assclowns go off on Trump and what he has done! Holy Shit, it's going to be a real shit show to be sure, so grab yer ankles and hang on, it's gonna start just as soon as these mid terms clear!

7. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Same Sh*t differnent day..........

8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I stopped watching TeeVee and listening to the radio - now when the BS rolls in, I roll on out. That collection of CDs turns out to be a great investment.

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What? Wait a minute, David Muir reported just this evening that only 4 cases of illegal immigrant voter fraud country wide has been reported, It has to be true if he's reporting it.

oldawg and oldman11 like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Go wrestle a bear pop's !

oldman11 and Yard Dart like this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw, the bears are all ASLEEP, Now.....

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The left is just warming up.......starting next week, the 2020 folks will start the attention getting for your vote. [LMAO]
    Here is just an initial list....among the many planning to run.

Individuals who have publicly expressed interest
    Individuals in this section have expressed an interest in running for president within the last six months.
    Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2020 - Wikipedia

Motomom34 and oldman11 like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Better start draining the swamp!

oldawg, oldman11 and Yard Dart like this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Draining the swamp? Donald the Magnificent has been raising the swamp's levee bank at a rate that the US Corps of Engineers couldn't hope to compete with....and.....he has stocked it with some of the most remarkably avaricious herds of swamp critters that tax payers have had the misfortune to support...they make 'welfare queens' look like rank amateurs in rorting the public purse.:rolleyes:

snake6264 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Aww, Come on you old rooster, Your 500,000,00 miles away, Now how you know whats happening in the good old USA whom hassavedaustralia'sbuttsinceWWII ?

Mountainman, oldman11 and Yard Dart like this.
  16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

24 idiots running! Gonna make the 2016 GOP runners look like pikers. Well, I guess there will be enough crazy to satisfy everybody.

oldman11 likes this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

18. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

2020 Elections,,,,
    24 ----Dems
    1 -----Trump

For a 70+ year old man , Trumps got some stamina,,, not sure some of them Dems can keep up,,

19. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I understand the Dems will be running Ray Bolger
    [​IMG]
    Seems the strawman's friends will be all voting for him.

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Would really like to see a moderate run instead of so many with extreme views... What the US needs is a Statesman who can kick butt and take names and get the US back in line for the people, with both sides of the aisle working together... something none of the above can do...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7