M1101 Military Trailers - Expedition Supply

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by M11Trailers, Apr 5, 2018.

1. M11Trailers

M11Trailers Monkey

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah!

A little bit about who we are: Expedition Supply exists to build the toughest off-road, outdoor, adventure, and post apocalyptic trailers on the planet. We provide a single source to dream, design and build your custom creation, the last trailer you’ll need for life which will take you places no other trailer can. We also offer a plethora of resources for the do-it-yourself (DIY) traveler, world wanderer, and global explorer who wants to spend more time wandering around and not worrying about their gear.

X-Supply is the exclusive designer and builder HMMWV Trailer Camper Conversion. At our core is the US Military battle-proven light tactical trailer used by the worlds warriors. We modify them into expedition masterpieces for the worlds wanderers, weekend warriors, outdoor enthusiasts, outdoor camper and sportsmen of all types.

If you have any questions about our trailers, my name is Cristin and I would be happy to chat!

expeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg--tactical-m1102-m11-adventure-trailer.

expeditionsupply-tradesman-access-mfg-m1101-m11-expedition--camper-trailer.

expedition-supply-m11-sherpa-trailer-tradesman-access-manufacturering.

2. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Looks like a super sized Yeti cooler

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

What is your Business Address? I will be traveling thru that area, over the next month, and would like to see what you are about, First Hand....

Sgt Nambu, Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Cool , a 1st hand Monkey report.

Sgt Nambu and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I second BT, I do a lot of business with Boyce sales ( and others) in Mil vehicle Surplus, would love to see your offerings. Are you just doing these, or also into the surp chain?

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  6. A very smart idea... they are great trailers.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If we can ever get out of Senattle... Stuck here another day due to Parts not here for the Truck, because Toyota is incompitant....

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I was looking at a place in Australia that built these kinds of trailers.
    Ingenious with the way they made use of space, but very spendy.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7