1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Man Survives 3 weeks in Utah Desert, Unprepared

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Brokor, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/autistic-man-survives-3-week-ordeal-utah-desert-041458817.html

Fortune favors the prepared...this guy was lucky.

We've seen this type of extreme behavior before. Don't be surprised if more folks decide something similar.

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Perhaps since he was autistic, he didn't panic or freak-out and just kept on going about his business.

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Land Projectile Moderator

I think you are correct- he just did not understand/know how deep of trouble he could have been in, considering the circumstances.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Sounds a lot like marriage ..... doesn't it? Don't think about it too much and you'll be OK. :cool:

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Land Projectile Moderator

Yes sir!! I was thinking just that this morning when she told me what she wanted to do today. Totally contrary to what my plan was.... as usual.

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Yeah...I know the feeling. Drinking beer and having sex all day with a little bit of fishing mixed in has never been on my wife's 'to-do' list either.

I feel so disconnected. foosed

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7