Maricopa County Democrats DESTROYED Evidence!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Sep 4, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

why destroy that IF the election was legit??? IMHO at the very least HARD prison time is needed here!

Karen Fann, who is President of the Arizona State Senate sent a letter to Chairman Jack Sellers demanding answers. Included in the letter is this portion regarding deleted files:

We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?

This is what I’ve been afraid of this whole time because there isn’t much that can be done about it. Even if some sort of criminal charges are brought against those responsible, it will still not “prove” that the election was stolen from President Trump.

BREAKING NEWS: Maricopa County Democrats DESTROYED Evidence! Answer Being Demanded by AZ Senate [Video]

3cyl, Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Some breaking news. [ROFL] more like stale news some 3 months old....well dissected. Another desperate ploy by Fann to get .45 installed as Prez...or more likely, prepare the way for a Trumpelthinskin bid for Prez in 2024. :rolleyes:

stg58 likes this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

No chelloveck, we do not expect to get 45 to the position he may or may not have won, we just need to either trust our electoral system, fix it so that it actually works or change our form of government. If there was fraud, and the data would seem to indicate that there is, if we are to continue to base our government based on representation of the people, we must have faith in the system. It would seem that our national motto should be "The best government money can buy" as here in New Hampshire about $5 million was spent on political ads for the senate race here last month for a senate election that will not be held for 14 months. Ads on TV, on you tube, in newspapers, on Fox News on line, you name it. In the 2020 election about $14 billion was spent nation wide on political ads..

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Unfair elections and manipulated voter tallies produce nothing but voter apathy. Some figure, why waste my time voting when The Fix is in....

Isn't this exactly how oppressive governments begin?

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ole Chello ,, you just dont get it. Duane is absolutely correct. If the Democrats won the election,, wouldn't they be thrilled to have the proof proudly displayed in front of everyone ??? Where is the common sense in destroying their proof ?? With all of the discrepancies in this election ,,, the democrats say OBedumb won ,, the democrats won't hand over all of their proof ,,they fight to keep it secret , they destroy their so called proof ,,, and we're supposed to believe the democrats won ,,,,, because they say so . Yea right . When Trump beat your godess the Hildabeast,, the dems didn't contest the vote count ,, but claimed Russian collusion,, that has been proven false. But ,, all of the election proof was there for them to inspect , but they didn't,, because they knew they , and you , lost that election,,, badly ,, and just couldn't accept that fact ,, and you all cried about it for 4 years .
    ANSWER THIS QUESTION CHELLO ,,,,how are we , the American people,, how are you ,, how is the world ,,, how are the Afghan people benefitting ??? What has this administration done to better us , you and your country ,, the world ??? How is anyone better off with this administration ??? I'm asking this as a serious question.

6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Chell I do not know if you are intentionally attempting a misdirection or not as it isn't about WHO wins but HOW they win. Voting should be a sanct process with the results beyond reproach. Yeah I know that's pie in the sky stuff but it still shouldn't be so shady that rope and lamp posts are the first thought when viewing the way an election was conducted.

Lancer, Wild Trapper, duane and 4 others like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Dude. more mean tweets, that's whut...

You whiners bitch about a bunch of stupid meaningless right wing talking points all day long:
    Middle East instability - no problemo!
    Expansion of China's control - no worries, mate (until it gets to Australia)
    Russian pipeline of oil to Europe providing funding for their military - meh! (unless you are Ukraine or any member of the former Soviet Union)
    US economy, which drives the world, slowed down by out of control energy prices - who cares?
    Dollar set to tank after all that fiat currency appearing out of mid-air? Surely that won't affect anyone else, will it?
    Our allies no longer trust us and our enemies no longer fear us - what could possibly go wrong?

Nope, it's been the bestus seven months evers for the US and the rest of the world all thanx to Biden!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Chell is a simpleton who has a hate for Trump so deep that no amount of thoughtful discourse to the counter. Sadly, he has no concept of what is really going on in the world at large, all he knows is Orange Man Bad! It doesn't matter at all that the election was stolen and that Biden is illegitimately sitting in the white house running the show, or that the decisions made in that office not only effect this nation, but many nations, no, all Chell sees is red when he thinks of Trump! Very soon, the world is going to see just how bad this is, China, Russia, Proxy countries tied at the hip to the big players are going to side step Ol' Sippy Cup's America and do what they have had wet dreams of doing TO us and to the rest of the world for decades now! Chell doesn't understand just how much all of this will effect him on his Island, with no serious military protection from the U.S, China will come and Rape, Pillage, Loot, and Burn all of Australia to collect their investments, sure Ausies will stand and fight, and die, but ultimately, they will get steam rolled like all the other countries on Chinas hit list! Make no mistake, China will destroy this world as we know it to get what they want, and they will never stop once the U.S. is out of the picture! Russia is dying, with out the Ukraine, Russia will simply cease to exist in as little as 20 years, the simple math tells the story on this, and is part of why Russia is so bent on taking the Ukraine and that whole region! Russia has no love for the U.S. but except for M.A.D. has no real power, not enough to challenge even a diminished America in a real fight, which Russia cannot afford!

So, the sanctity of our elections has been proven to be false, and is nothing but a sham to fool the people into thinking elections are honest and fair, that our vote actually counts, and the results bear the voice of the people! As pointed out above, if the Democraps had won fair and square, they would have bent over backwards to show the whole world their mountain of proof, but we all know that was a big lie, when they hide, destroy, displace, and deny any proof that shows Ol' Sippy Cup won fair and square, I think that's all the proof anyone should need!

Think about this, you MUST show a valid I.D. to obtain a drivers license, including a current mailing address. You must show valid I.D. to fly commercially, you must show valid I.D. to obtain a Pass Port. You must show valid I.D. to purchase a home, or a car, or a gun, and much much more! But, you don't have to show valid I.D. to vote, don't have to actually show up to a voting center to cast your vote, and don't even have to actually be alive to vote! One of our most sacred rights no longer require us to prove we are in fact who we say we are, to show zero proof, and we can then cast our vote! Any one that sees this as OK needs to be hung from the closest light poll in town!

3cyl, crowdaddy, Mountainman and 9 others like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Russia + Ukraine + pipeline = bad news in a couple of years for everybody. Don't know if Biden has reversed Trump's policies about finally arming Ukraine yet or not. Biden has clearly established he is pay for play, so they will have to outbid Russia on several of Hunters "masterpieces" to keep it in place. We already know Russia has bought a few early on as there is no other explanation for Biden's authorization of Nord Stream 2. Funny how Trump was the "Russian Puppet" even though he stopped their pipeline and armed the Ukraine, but within a few months they get reversed in Russia's favor by Biden back to Obama policies?

The only halfway bright spot concerning China's expansion is that they consider much of Russian Siberia to be their Northern Resource Territory and will want to secure it before Biden's Botches have enabled Russia to become more than a paper Tiger. You will eventually see most of Asia outside of India and the Middle East as part of the Chinese Empire.

If you live in Japan you should be crapping yourself seeing the US destroyed by the Biden wrecking ball. China is still infuriated about Japanese WW2 atrocities and still features them in many of it's movies. If I were an Australian I would want my country to get proactive now!

10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir Ura-ki ,,, ole Chello can back the dems ,, while sucking up to china ,, and when things get bad on his dirtpile ,,, America may not be there to make that little airdrop of food and ammo to help them save their little piece land . We'll be dealing with our own problems. If you dont speak chinese already Chello ,, you might want to start brushing up on it.

3cyl, oldawg, duane and 1 other person like this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@OldDude49 Frankly, I am shocked that you truly thought they would ever give up those drives. Of course they were deleted and destroy...by accident. Much like Hillary's illegal server was wiped clean "...with bleach..." I think was her snide remark. I mean, these guys are crooks (and possibly traitors) and they did something illegal so you really think because they get handed a piece of paper they are going to turn over the goods that will hang them? Nah...besides what to they have to lose by 'accidently' destroying evidence? A slap on the wrist. A warning.

As to the other posts... If we cannot trust our elections then we no longer have a country. It is what makes this country. It is America, governed by the people...until they corrupt the elections then its govern by idiots like we have now that are not only incompetent but traitorous and dangerous to the nation.

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's not even the great secret that Russia has been holding onto! Nope, it's a pipe line alright, just not where everyone thinks it will come from, check out that little speck of land north of Iran, THAT is the place in Russia's sight's, and with the Ukraine locked down for a bunch of reasons, it all but Locked out that area to the rest of the world! Realistically, Russia needs Iran and Pakistan under their thumb, and can then contest China for India if they feel emboldened after we get done cleaning China's clocks! Pretty much locks up the middle east and garentees the U.S. cannot meddle in those affairs! The big question mark is Africa!!! With both Russia and China heavily vested in mining and oil there, it would only take a spark to ignite a war there! Again, the U.S. would have to contest that, and that would be realistically suicide!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7