1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Mayor Nir Barkat urges Israelis to carry firearms at all times

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by stg58, Oct 14, 2015.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

This will drive barry and his cabal of libs up a wall, an official calling for civilians to carry weapons [lolol]
    However in Israel there are no real civilians until you are over 60

Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat urges Israelis to carry firearms at all times to combat 'terrorists' | Middle East | News | The Independent

Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat has urged Israelis with gun licences to carry firearms at all times following a wave of violence across Israel.

An official statement issued by Mr Barkat said: “The mayor encourages licensed gun owners to carry their weapons to increase security. He himself serves as a personal example of this," Israel National News reports.

"Given the current escalation [of violence] in the security situation, those with a licensed firearm who know what to do with it must go out with [their weapon] - it's an imperative," Mr Barkat reportedly told Israel’s Army Radio. "In a way, it's like military reserve duty."
  2. gundog10

gundog10 Monkey

Good, and as time passes there will be a call for arms in this country.
    Marck likes this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I eat vegetables. My friends are not vegetables.

Sadly, I must disagree. Terrorists make no distinction between the young and old, male and female, strong and weak, combatants and noncombatants--except to choose the easiest, safest, and most effective targets to attack.

Given a choice between attacking a strong young soldier and a frail old man, they would take the coward's path every time.
    stg58 likes this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

I was saying that in Israel where they have 3 years of required service that up until you are 60 you can still be called up not that the scum differentiate between military or civilian and that there are no real civilians in Israel.
    I ball parked the 60 figure which is actually a reserve obligation to age 41-51 but I bet there have been many who served in Israel after 51..
  5. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

Especially when in times of conflict... The Old Guard will come and fill the Billets of the younger Staff Positions, to free those Folks, to go out and Lead Troops in the Field... It is all designed, and setup, to put the Maximum Effective Combat Teams in the Field, as quickly as Possible, while still having the Logistics and Support for those Combat Teams, fully Staffed.
  6. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

I've seen the videos produced by the so called Palistinians on how to sharpen knives and attack people with it. Disgusting animals need to be shot on sight whenever possible.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary