Me in my finish.

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by sludgefactory, Aug 29, 2012.

1. sludgefactory

sludgefactory On Hiatus Banned

I'm in my finish. I need new nbc ,filterers.

Owner of Shumps LLC, maker of fine shumps and shump accessories.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I give up. What the sam hill is a shump?

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I thought shump was slang for shoot 'em up in gaming. But, I could easily be wrong. The post makes about as much sense as Obama running the country.

RightHand likes this.
  4. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I'm shumped....errr, I mean stumped[js] savvy??

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who befuddled by this. sludgefactory, please explain for those of us not in the loop

6. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Shoot 'em up is shmup.

I have no idea what a shump is and this poster is not clear in any of his posts.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, it's so difficult to tell if somebody is foreign by the way they type these days since we have arrived at the point in which the average American spells at a third grade level (and that's being generous).

One would expect a few moments of thought to go into a post before it is made --unfortunately, the use of built-in spell checking is too difficult a concept, too.

You know, I am just going to stop here and be off, then. [OO]

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My "smartphone" has finally started picking up my speech patterns but for the first few weeks, the recipients of my text messages had to be mind readers. Made for some funny messages

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I have my own language and can translant shumped for you if needed...

RightHand likes this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So far, this member has but two posts thru now, the first one is lucid. RH may have nailed it with smart phones not being too smart. Let's see what transpires.

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

12. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

If you define lucid as thinking a walking stick is being prepared.

13. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You're on Gator. We are all pretty much puzzled. Translate away. Get with it man, inquiring minds want to know.[lolol]

oldawg likes this.
  14. sludgefactory

sludgefactory On Hiatus Banned

Lol, its kind of an on going joke that I sort of made up. I say sort of because its referenced on the show The Venture Brothers. Its kind of a running gag on a reef keeping forum that I'm on. I forgot that I even put it in my sig for Tapatalk. Speaking of Tapatalk is anyone else having problems accessing this forum from it? It loads and loads then either says the forum is down or just goes to a blank screen. I've cleared Tapatalk's data and it seemed to work briefly, but when I actually log in it stops working again. In general I'm having a lot of problems getting this site to load or even reply to anything in the forums.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7