Measles makes alarming return to Europe and the Americas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, May 26, 2018.

1. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Measles makes alarming return to Europe and the Americas.
    I seem to remember a quote from our president about crap hole countries now you know the relevance, because that is where many diseases come from is raw sewage and a lack of sewage and or treatment plants.

Measles makes alarming return to Europe and the Americas

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Add Mumps to that as well. Currently is a campaing here locally for even adults to get a MMR shot owing the 'spike' in mumps.

Alaska's mumps outbreak began in May. As of Feb. 15, 214 confirmed and 33 probable cases of mumps had been identified.

"There is no sign that the outbreak is slowing down," the health advisory said.

The vast majority of those cases were in Anchorage. The Matanuska-Susitna Borough saw five cases, one came from the Gulf Coast, and one was in the Interior. Two cases were in Southeast Alaska.

Alaska updates vaccine guidelines as mumps outbreak swells with over 200 cases

3. ochit

ochit Monkey+

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

There was a time when quarantine actually had a purpose and meant something... I guess that no longer matters or applies?

Gator 45/70, Thunder5Ranch and ochit like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I am old enough to remember having the big three at the time I was a kid, Mumps, Measles and Chickenpox. I don't remember any of them very fondly! I also remember getting the polio and TB vaccinations and later in life reading more about polio and TB and being damn glad that there were vaccinations for those diseases. To read of TB, Measles and Mumps making a comeback is disappointing. Mumps was a particularly unpleasant one.

oldman11, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 5 others like this.
  6. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Oooo reminded me there is antibiotic resistant TB coming from south of the border !

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Yes add scarlet fever to it had it 2 times painful injections :( indeed fond memories.
    Vaccinations are good. if the where not made by the compagny that only think on $$$$
    Its a fact that the sheep get a other product then the ruling clan.

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

This is one of the reasons I make my own colloidal silver.

Zimmy, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

There in lies the problem I am no fan of big pharma but I am a fan of some of their products like the vaccinations for a whole host of very unpleasant and some often fatal viruses. Scarlet Fever was indeed another one that left a trail of misery back in the day. I think the antivax folks have the right to believe and do what they want, but I also believe the only reason their families are not tore up with all of the diseases is the herd immunity provided by the vast majority of people that do believe the cure is better than the disease and get the vaccinations.

Now when it comes to the pharma corps I do believe they have a vested interest in not finding permanent cures for many things, diabetes or asthma for example fortunes are made from insulin and the supplies for diabetes. Those inhalers for asthma same thing..... I had to get a inhaler when I was fighting the sepsis and if not for my insurance I would have told them to stick their $420 inhaler where the sun don't shine. On the other hand waking up gasping for air and having that inhaler handy and a couple shots of it taking the breathing back to normal was probably a life saver more than a few times. My problem with it is HOW is anyone without insurance or with crappy high co-pay insurance supposed to afford a $420 inhaler! More so if if it is a chronic disease like asthma and you need to replace the inhaler once per month or more. Great product but expensive as hell whether it is need for 2-3 weeks or regularly over a lifetime. To that end I do think we need universal health coverage but not the versions some Countries have where the Government instead of your Doctor determines what care and treatment you will receive or where you die waiting for on the list for treatment.

oldman11 likes this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I honestly think most of the problem with vacines and kids is how young they give them too them now

I did not get mine till I went to school and now they vaccinate kids under a year old

Zimmy, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Big difference between not getting them on time and not getting them ever.

The full retard antivacciners have accomplished a near measles epidemic in some cities in Europe.
    41,000 reported cases, 40 deaths.
    Probably about 99.99% of those cases and about 100% of the deaths preventable.

But the light at the end of the tunnel (a train) is that the cause and the solution are one in the same.

Only an unconscionable level of stupidity could allow near extinct bugs like this to make epidemic level come back.

All I can say is I told you so and have fun being sick or dead.

3cyl, Thunder5Ranch and oldman11 like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and watch the unborn babies around you, die from the virus you transfered to their mom...

3cyl and oldman11 like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That already happen in the last town my wife worked in.
    (She applies radiation to people and makes a lot more money and is smarter than me)
    There was an anti vaccine hvac guy going around spreading whooping cough to little tiny new born babies. Several got whooping caugh, 2 died, all needlessly.

Unfortunately they aren't just offing them selves all the time.

3cyl likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This whole anti-vaccine movement is killing a whole bunch of humans, all over the world, and is based on discredited FAKED Reseach done by a English MD who lost his license to practice when it was found out.. and publisized...

3cyl likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Some people don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

3cyl and Zimmy like this.
  16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Don't be ridiculous. You can stop blaming "full retard antivacciners" any fucking time now, please.
    Most nations, in particular the United States, has long stopped vaccinating for certain diseases because the population is inoculated, their offspring are healthy and some have a natural immunity, and the diseases in question are just not present in the manner in which it requires mass vaccination. Now, when we add the leftist uncontrolled immigration to the mix, we get all kinds of third world problems, not to mention the antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria and many other aspects (this ought to give you nightmares). And how many children are killed by vaccines or permanently paralyzed? How about autism? I guess the jury will be out on that one for all the "sane" people. The cherry on top of the cake is our beloved and trusted "government", who have spent decades working in tandem with mega pharmaceutical corporations to make you sick -not deathly ill, just sick enough to treat for the remainder of your life, in various ways, physical and mental. But, let's say I'm a maniac and I have no clue what the hell I'm talking about, you've still got to recognize the undeniable fact that these diseases come from somewhere, and that's the ball dropping, isn't it? I mean, the "antivacciners" didn't create the diseases, they didn't spray shit from the sky or give shots to a bunch of illegals to make them into carriers, did they? Nope. But, you want to blame them for simply choosing not to take poison into their bodies. Try actually facing the problem for once. The illegals and the government who welcomes them into this nation are to blame.

It's obvious (to me) how you are being played. The leftists are openly defying tradition and everything that made America, America. If you think for one moment the Republicans are on your side, you're kidding yourself. These people are two sides of the same coin. As long as the people keep believing in the blame game, they won't march on Washington and toss the tyrants into the Potomac.

Give me a break --blaming antivacciners. You might have more luck trying to get the Jews to inoculate themselves so they don't catch a bad case of the Nazi's.

Motomom34, Zimmy and OldDude49 like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

had a flue shot not long back... for about 24 hours a few hours after... can not explain why but everything made me furious!!!...

went that way for a few hours... I stayed in my room and laid down... knew I was not fit company for anyone...

lasted about 12 hours and was very irratable for another 12 then was fine.... happened after a flue shot from the VA... ???

last visit VA nurse asked me about flue shot told here about the reaction... she said... we don't need a flue shot then do we... ???

Motomom34 and Brokor like this.
  18. Brokor

Vaccines linked to mental disorders by Yale study
    Never mind all the people with ADHD, depression, anxiety, or the children with erratic behavior, autism, and a host of other symptoms. Pay no attention to people with mood swings and sudden violent tendencies. Just take the vaccines, free at every supermarket and drug store.

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The full retard antivacciners will prove pretty quickly exactly why we have vaccines in the first place.
    I want the anti vacciners to Darwin award them selves. It's my belief one should be able to poison or otherwise kill them selves any way they see fit.
    My only problem is their stupidity is literally contagious, unlike most normal forms of stupidity.

The flu shot doesn't surprise me.
    I haven't gotten mine in 2 years, but I'm in the age group least likely to require hospitalization because of the flu.
    My reaction to the flu shot is I feel like shit for up to a week. Usually just 2 or 3 days.
    The worst was the h1n1 vaccine, they might as well have just given us h1n1.
    I will likely get the flu shot next year because I will be around little babies and small children again. Probably get the whooping cough one also.
    Because a little inconvenience to me isn't worth the risk of making a little baby really sick.
    But the full retard antivacciners only care about them selves, their insane conspiracy theories and give 0 shits about anyone around them.

3cyl likes this.
  20. Brokor

I'm sure there are people like this, but I also feel like you're generalizing too much and ignoring the giant pink elephant in the room at the same time. I submit to you the corporate "for profit" syndicate known as USA, Inc. and their many hundreds of billions annually raked in as proof that they are the ones who give 0 shits about your well being. Only a disillusioned American would not pay attention to the class action (again for profit) legal outfits on late night television advertising "fast results to get you a settlement" for any XYZ chemical that the pharmaceuticals doled out with the aid of the FDA. Many people die every day from prescription medication, vaccines, and psychotropic drugs which were all cleared and approved for distribution. And the real ugly side of it all is that ordinary people can't directly sue because the "government" gave these corporations complete immunity from persecution, so one may wonder who funds these outfits to settle for the husband or child killed by bad medicine for a few thousand dollars while they continue to rake in exponential profits. I'd like to see more people admit that the "antivacciners" actually have a valid reason for not trusting these corporations in the first place.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7