Merry Christmas, Brandon!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Dec 24, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just like Santa's sleigh it went right over his head (as do most things)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1474447656407687172

You have to click on the link, but it's worth to watch the best self own ever

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's awesome,, somebody needs to get CNN to play that at their busiest hour. That would be hilarious.

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

...I'm sure this is going to get passed around. Is it possible he truly doesn't know what that means?! I would think his advisors, gophers or his wife would have told him. Honestly, I am completely surprised this portion of the video wasn't edited out because it will come back to haunt him.

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Made it to YT:

Ura-Ki, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

What a numbskull.

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's Numbskull in Chief...

Was just reading an article on this and to make it even worse, the man who pwned him said he was from Oregon. That's a state he would expect to be chock full of progressive Bidenbots (it is bit only because Bernie isn't in the picture) so he left his guard down and got a verbal wedgie.

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I think it is safe to say that he won't run again as this year alone has destroyed him... and, unfortunately, us too. The scary thing is think where we be after 3 more years!

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

He's already talking about health issues possibly preventing a second term. Recent polls show that Trump would crush Biden in 2024, so I'm sure he's already been told he's not running. I expect him to step down for "health reasons" as soon as Kamala gets whipped into shape AKA "or you go into the shredding machine feet first" talk. That way at least they salvage the first woman President thing. LOL at least they will have to say "woman"

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Kamala Hairyass would be worse the Bidumb --the only way to stop her and her puppeteers is the Republicans take the house and Senate in the midterms. They have to be true conservatives and not spineless RINOs

Gator 45/70, Alf60 and SB21 like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I'm expecting the Hildabeast to jump back in the ring in '24 .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I f the republicans take the house and senate they should bring charges against the Hildebeast on all illegal activities and stop any thoughts of her running in 2024. We sure as hell don't need another Clinton criminal in the Whitehouse again

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The call from the other side of the phone:

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I heard this guy is getting a bunch of threats because of his call to OBedumb.
    It would be great if he could get the numbers for the people calling and threatening him,, and he'd post them so we could call and threaten them . These dipspits seem to forget this can work both ways.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Read the comments on his Youtube video. I made one in support and it was an immediate dog pile, like I care what idiots think LOL.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  15. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

What a pathetic democrappic face they put on their party.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Couldn't find it, musta Hillary wiped it before the truth bomb hit! LOL

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7