Messages from MAGA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, Sep 10, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Question of the day is, and why should we care what you approve of???

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Somebody seems to spend an unhealthy amount of time bashing on the U.S. instead of worrying about his own patch! Or are you just that lonely Chell?

4x4, Dunerunner, duane and 2 others like this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I wish they would find a cure for liberalism........ It would save more lives and end more suffering than even a cure for cancer would :(

Airtime, Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

People ALL over the world need to be reminded that, unless you are a US citizen and voter, your opinion DOES NOT matter!

6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Kind of makes you wonder if he's ever been here? That is a lot of commentary from someone who has probably never been here.

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  7. duane

duane Monkey+++

While Chelloveck has to us some serious flaws in his thinking, he is fact a very well qualified individual in many areas, I just tend to ignore his liberal tendencies and welcome his comments on military history etc. He is kind of like many families great uncle Charles, a little touched but still a valuable member of the family. I think that there is a definite need for Chelleveck in the forum, the best advocate for the devil is one that believes in him.

We tend to be a little one minded in our views, that what it takes to create a community, so perhaps seeing some of the sh** being thrown out there by the left and never trumpers will in fact break us out of our self isolation and get us and anyone who feels like us to vote in November. Make no mistakes, all the cards and all the money are on the table and the hands are dealt. In my lifetime I don't think I have ever seen so much at stake, from local councils, school boards, to federal positions, , its all up for grabs.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Ura-Ki, VisuTrac, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  8. enloopious

Hey I think that Trump has every chance of being just as bad as Biden. I still have a sneaking suspicion that he is planned opposition. I will never trust a politician but when it comes to those slave masters, I look at peoples actions, their words don't really mean much to me. Trumps words and actions seem to match. Biden's words and actions are exact opposites. Just look at the "inflation reduction act". I look at it like a football game and watching the two sides go back and forth is fun but I have no horse in the race. To me the only part of this that effects my life is that when Trump was in office gas was cheap and my parents could walk the streets with out the possibility of getting killed. When Biden is in office I have to keep a close eye on my children.

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Chello just hates us because he can't date us. He should be busy figuring out how to survive Chinese hegemony in his part of the world.

SB21, Airtime, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  10. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Chell, shouldn't you be spending this time in mourning the loss of your Queen? Or maybe celebrating that you've now gained a king who seems to be about as liberal as George #3 in his globalist views or maybe he just wants the empire back.

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

China would absolutely love to take over Australia, there isn't anything standing in their way there like there is in America! Y'all should be worried down there about Chinese task masters who have bought up everything you willingly sold!
    Kinda like here, cept they can't just show up and claim it, gonna be real funny when they call their debts and find a bunch of pissed off rednecks that give them the finger and tell them to go pound sand! They basically have two choices, invade, or fuck off and we know they can't invade!

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

There is much more going on than expansion of power. China has BIG scores to settle with Britain over the Opium Wars that GB used to ravage the Chinese population to keep China under their control. Australia, as a former British Colony would do nicely as a proxy for an unspoken revenge.

Next add in something nobody wants to talk about - Asian racism. We have been told repeatedly that only Caucasians can be racist, but those unfamiliar with Asia would be shocked. Every powerful country in Asia believes that their own sub race is elite and other Asiatics are subhuman to a certain degree.

China is no exception, and the only race they hate more than the Japanese are Caucasians, which goes straight back to the Opium Wars mentioned above. A very long period of groveling to the British makes them long to rub white faces in the gravel. If I were an Australian, especially a white Australian, I'd be pissing myself just thinking about it.

With America out of the picture, which appears to be Chello's orgasmic dream, Australia faces Chinese control within the next few decades and perhaps much sooner. Sure. Australia would still exist on paper, but with a layer of Chinese administrators calling the shots. This is typical, and exactly how Japan did things leading up to and during WW2 in China.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Chello is a good member in my opinion. I myself can only take so much political nonsense regardless of which team one is on though. The reality is I wouldn’t let Trump within 100 yards of my daughters and Joey within 300 yards of my grandson. No grabbing or sniffing is going down as long as I’m on this Earth, bank on that.

SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  14. enloopious

I would support Trump solely for the reason that all of the behemoth tech corporations and gov 3 letter storm troopers are against him. That is reason enough that the NWO hates him. People who support and believe their oppressive governments, while those same governments are actively trying to kill them, starve them, censor, ban, minimize, taking away their land, taking away their rights, and villifying them, have the audacity to tell me that I'm the problem? Yeah, you hold no weight in my opinion. If you want to give me an actual reason (other than your feelings) I will listen to you.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  15. enloopious

I wouldn't let Chello within a 1000 yards of my kids.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  16. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

chello is playing you all like a fiddle and most of you dont know it. Its almost funny to watch it going on. And most of you just go along with what he says. If he would run for president a lot would vote for him. He does what he does just to get a reaction out of people. I saw what he was early on. He does have a place on here ,he makes people laugh and wonder how he canbe so stupid. I might be banned but im telling the truth,so be it.
    [flag]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7