Missouri members read this!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monkeyman, Nov 7, 2007.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I was checking my email and just found this. The caucases and straw polls for MO will be this Friday. You have to pre register to vote in the straw poll on line and RSVP for the caucas you will attend at the link below. There are only a handful of them held in the state and it appears that on average there are only about 50 or so folks attending each one. If you support Ron Paul PLEASE try to sign up and attend to vote in the straw polls as each vote makes a HUGE difference at these and the more straw polls (as in official undeniable polls) that he wins the harder it is for the mediato ignore him.

I plan to try to attend the one in Joplin and am trying to get other folks together to go as well. Maybe we could turn this into a mini Monkey field trip as well if others are interested.

http://www.nationalcaucus.com/

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Doubled?

3. monkeyman

Yeah, I posted it in both areas that seemed aplicable since its just 2 days notice.

4. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Geesh MM, just clicked on your LINK.... sure wish that it were CLOSER!?

~W~

5. monkeyman

I know the feeling. While I want to go Im not sure Im even going to be able to make it since it would be at least a full tank of gas that I dont have the money for right now.

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Yea Joplin is a good 5 hr. trip one way for us. :mad: There is just no way we could do that. If there was anyway possible you can bet we'd be there.

OGM

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7