Mitch McConnell -- The last line of defense.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BenP, Nov 5, 2020.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Mitch McConnell crushed the latest contender Amy McGrath who was trying to take his senate seat. Fortunately for the United States of America, Mitch McConnell is our last line of defense against packing the supreme court and/or passing unconstitutional laws should Biden steal the presidency.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Mitch is 78 years old. Our last line isn't going to last. Look around, is there any way the elder statesmen can hold off the worms in our apple?

Oddcaliber, BenP, HK_User and 4 others like this.
  3. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

He has become the most powerful man in Washington and the progressive dam.

BenP, Tempstar, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I NEVER thought anyone would hear this from me but, GO MITCH GO!!! SIC 'EM TURTLE!!

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

He is my favorite sith lord.

oldawg and BenP like this.
  6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

That may change as 2 republican senate seats go to a run off.

7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

If Biden gets in, Mitch will be soon gone -- done in by some made-up (or actual) scandal....

the Deep State has a long reach

Cruisin Sloth and Oddcaliber like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

With all the voter fraud, I think it is safe to say we now know why many Democratic states kept their Covid-19 restrictions in place...makes things much easier to handle.

I am not optimistic about proving, correctly or even prosecuting voting fraud. Furthermore, if they give it to Biden (which I think they will) you can be certain it all melts away so as not to challenge his legitimacy or tarnish his presidency.

The ONLY people I am more angry with than the Democrat leadership for the fraud is the Republican leadership as it's not like they didn't know this would happen. Talk about a useless, self-serving, talk-much-do-little, bunch of worthless scum... Of course they rant and rave 'after the fact' then - nothing happens.

I knew the Democrats would go this far - hell - I expected them to do so, so how could the Republican leadership NOT have expected it? They must have, right? They had to...right?

So, if they expected it...how did it happen?

Did they let it happen?

Did they want it to happen, President Trump to lose?

Isn't it awful that mistrust goes so far now that there is no aspect of our government, not one branch of it, that's beyond suspicion...even the FBI, the Judicial, all shown to be rotten. God help us.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

AS I POSTED on another thread !!

Canada to build a WALL !!!!!

We don't need any REPUBLIC do nothings ,, we need work for your life/health /fams/ and prosper for your work !!!

10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Keep a close eye on GA. looks like want to steal both of those seats - in which case, Meek Mitchell will mean nothing.

I'm now looking at rural property in Az and TX.

Freewheeler likes this.
  11. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

...or a pillow over the face whilst he sleep, much like the "other" justice...

12. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

I told my sister way back in April that these commies were going to draw all this commievirus19 BULLSH*T right out till the elections, SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for just this purpose. She didn't believe me then, calling me a "theorist". She believes me now. This caca virus and election is the worst case of FRAUD ever perpetrated upon the American public, and indeed, THE WORLD!!!!!

13. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

BTW has anyone seen the latest report put out by the CDC on actual covid numbers??? came out yesterday IIRC... numbers are very low...

interesting they waited till just after the election?

Freewheeler likes this.
  14. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

...with a 98% recovery rate, no less. WHAT A CROCK.
    ALL of this BS was contrived about 4 years ago when Hitlery lost, and as a last resort to kill our Republic once and for all...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7