Mobile Water is Poisonous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

For the past several months, my wife has been having problems with eye sensitivity, skin rashes, unexplained welts and rashes, kidney infections, digestive disorders and a host of other maladies. We just got a letter from the Mobile water department stating that our city water supply is contaminated, has been for several months, can cause all these problems including cancer and they are doing what they can about it but in the mean time, don't drink the water. They said the likelihood of problems increased due to pre-existing health issues, that's a comfort. I have switched to our well and her symptoms seem to be lessening. I miss the days when you could drink from a neighbors garden hose.

Ganado, oldawg, VisuTrac and 7 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

So, is the city going to reimburse you for the water they charged you for those several months and the pain and suffering, doctors visits, fear and uncertainty you have experienced due to their lack of due diligence?

Prayers for you both.....

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

They have known that the city water supply has been contaminated for several months and didn't notify the residents?
    Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

4. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Asbestos Fluoride and HPV ( human Papillomavirus ) and a hundred other facts that people were not explicitly told about because your dying or getting sick is not their problem.

Asbestos the government has known for decades about the danger but your life is not more important than making money and building their ivory towers and weapons.

Fluoride the Nazi's experimented with and knew it Our scientists knew it as well it builds in the human body and effect the pineal gland causing the individual to become open to outside influence in a particular form it's called Prozac.

The HPV virus The human papillomavirus virus (HPV) is a collection of viruses that cause warts on the hands, feet, and genitals. Some HPVs are sexually transmitted and also cause cervical cancer. An HPV vaccine may reduce your risk.

And having intercourse with a person who has had other partners or they are having intercourse with multiple partners BUT have you heard them explain to young people that it is a sexually transmitted disease and to save themselves for marriage ?

Almost everything made in China is Toxic in some way shape or form,

Food made in 3rd world countries have less control in plant cleanliness, manufacturing and storage,

All I can say is life is cheap as long as it is not theirs or their children's, the Elites that is.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers to you Sea and especially the Misses

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Scary that they have known for a while and just notified you. Hope your Misses continues to heal and gain back her health. You are lucky that you have a well that you can switch to. Some are not so lucky.

7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I pray for you and your wife's health and recovery.

8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Praying for you and your family!

Motomom34, sec_monkey, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Knowing water can be contaminated at any time , I maintain arbitrarily a whole house filter and Britta faucet filters and still take a good look at it from time to time.
    With as squirrely as cities are , I don't trust them .the fact they deliberately add fluoride is unforgivable.

Alf60, SB21 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That is inexcusable.

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Seacowboys I'm sorry to hear you wife has been suffering because of the negligence of the public officials.

we know in AZ that the city of Peoria hasn't made water spec for 5 years and they submit false reports that are borderline.

Motomom34 likes this.
  12. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Maybe we ought to get Trump working on this?

13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Trump is our President, not the the end all solution to everything. He needs to finish a few things he has started 1st

DarkLight and chelloveck like this.
  14. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Along that same vein, he's also not a diary. Unless we suddenly begin to be okay with him doing everything by executive order like his predecessor...

15. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I bought a filter setup but have been dragging my feet about installing it. This is motivation.

16. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7