Motorcycle Shop goes the way of Amazon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Dec 11, 2017.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

[​IMG]
    9900 North Interstate 35
    Austin Texas 78753
    orders@af1racing.com
    AF1 Racing Aprilia | Vespa | Piaggio | Guzzi | Norton | Ural | Zero

For those with certain bikes this place above has a online parts catalog of what they sell.

Nice to order parts setting at home.

Made a few mods and needed some bits and pieces. Saved lots of gas and road rage by going this route above.

For those with deep pockets and a lust for Euro Speed check these.
    Norton Motorcycles www.nortonmotorcycles.com
    2018 V4-RR, the new Norton 1200cc V4 Superbike.....taking orders $35K
    2017 Dominator....$24500 In stock

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

My first and only motorcycle while in college was a BMW, I couldn't afford am Indian, or a Harley, or a Duccotti, so I had to buy a cheap BMW. Things have changed in the last 50 + years. They were made in West Germany then.

sec_monkey, Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I had to go all after market with my bikes, one is a Triumph ( easy enough) but the other is so unique and so rare, that the after market is one of the few ways to keeping it running! Still wouldn't trade if for any thing, but it's a challenge! The only thing stock on the Bonny is the engine, every thing else is custom one off, and the ATK, you have to go to them and their whearhouse of N.O.S. parts and the princely premium price, or aftermarket!

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Had a Norton 750 Commando for a time.... LOVED it!

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Growing up, a buddy had a Norton 835 Super Comando project. Took him all 4 years of high school to put it together and get it running. Man, that was one fast machine. 2 years ago, he found an origional factory works supercharger kit for it and a set of French made race pipes from the early 70s, now the thing is flat our scary! I had a Buell S-2 Lightening that I thought was all that, buddies Norton smoked right last me like I was standing still, and sounded friggin awesome too!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7