My Classic Was Stolen…

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

but I got it back! One small dent but nothing else major. I gained a battery grinder, (2) 4x6x8 foot treated beams, bolt cutters, vice grips and etc etc. Now I have a story forever. (I knew this was a possibility but like many do, I got complacent, boo.) Thank God for the sheriff’s dept. (I was critical of police here at one time due to my own stupidity, nothing they’d done. My apologies.)

2. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

tell us more please

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

My friend Rick had his 65 fastback stolen and when the sheriffs got it back it had a 3 speed racing transmission and some pretty expensive stuff in it.

[​IMG]

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I hate a thief! Hope he got some quality jailtime.

5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Ok, I have a little car that I’m well known for, I get laughed at a lot but I laugh the hardest. I know it could be a target but I didn’t go to extreme measures because it’s on borrowed time. I go out of my garage Tuesday and wander a bit and then holler “holy sh@t!” The sheriff’s deputy came and was great, filed a report. The very next morning at 4:15 or so they call and say they have it, unreal! An arrest was made too but I don’t know any particulars really. The front fender has a dent but that’ll stay for personality. So weird because I actually gained tools and etc and I’m not kidding. Lol.

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I stole my Dad's 1949 Chevy pickup once! My brothers and I hid it at a buddies shop and swapped the engine and drive train and suspension from a 95 Corvette! Shoulda seen Dad's face when he got it back all painted black and all the dents fixed and new chrome!

He wants us to steal it again, says it ain't fast enough, and maybe the thiefs would swap in a big block this time!

We're plottin on him! Might get painted again too, back to it's original color, a dark forest green!

SB21, Dunerunner, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

What make & model? Got a pic? We car guys want to know.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Glad you got it back, and What Seawolf said. [worthless]

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Where da pict's bruh?

Homer Simpson and Meat like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

64A74FD7-E216-4625-B476-10BFBF324B6E. Maybe like this or nah.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7