My girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bishop, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Well my girls did it again we are now 6 and 0 hopefully the school will keep videoing our games had a talk with them there was 216 views there is only 218 subscribers I told them if that's not enough views to keep videoing why video any of them at all.

GOG, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

you just need to say ... is this discrimination against the girls?

GOG, SB21 and Motomom34 like this.
  3. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

They video the variety girls

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Bishop, lots of exercise, lots of hustle, good clean fun. Keep it up. Local high school team here in NH made to state championships a few years ago and we were all very proud of them. 16 to 25 and a half hour of team effort, sounds like a winning combination to me.

Ganado, Bishop and SB21 like this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Well my girls lost tonight we are 7 and 1 now but we played hard lost one match by 2 won one match by 2 and last the third by 2 had a few mistakes like not calling the ball or the back line sucking in to deep but really it was a good game to watch and I am going to use it as a training aid for our next game had a parent mad that her daughter did not get to play I pointed out number 24 and said you see her she said yes well that's my daughter she did not play either they have me coach to win and build character and the desire to be the best and there are games that everyone not going to get play time but out of 8 games it was the first so there going to have to live with it I am

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Checking in to see how your team is doing Bishop ,, hopefully you and them are doing great.

7. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Our season just ended we ended up 11 and 3 the 3rd loss was all me played a really weak team had all my 6 graders in and lost the 1 match put in 4 starters and 2 6th graders won the second match 3 match was only to 15 put in my 6th graders and when it got to 12 to 12 I rotated in my starters and lost it 13 15 it was all my fault should have subed in at 8 but did not picked up a jv team to play that was the best team we have played all year and beat them over all I was happy with our season lossing 7 starter next year

Ganado likes this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That's not a bad record to have. You and the girls have done well ,, congrats to you all .

Bishop likes this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

11/3 is a great record .... leaves enough motivation on the table to do better next year. Now they have a rep to live up too..... great job coach!

Bishop and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7