My Sisters and Brothers

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Gator 45/70 and Tempstar like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

trap.

Yeah there's a lot of .gov accounts trolling some of the alt comms sites, all doing the "don't listen to people tell you not to exercise your first amendment right to protest! Go protest now! At a capitol! Wear MAGA gear! Maybe take some assault rifles with you while you're at it!"

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

GOG, Tully Mars, STANGF150 and 4 others like this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Seeing as how members of the military take an oath to defend the Constitution maybe they a afraid the military will actually defend the Constitution.

GOG, Tully Mars, STANGF150 and 5 others like this.
  5. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

All those elected officials, and many of the appointees and hangers-on have taken the same or similar oaths. We see how well they stick to their honor. All the same, it looks to me like "make work" work for the fibbies, thus need more personnel and an increased budget. bidumb will see to it.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Politicians and Honor seem at times, mutually exclusive......

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Lancer like this.
  7. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Tully Mars, Dont, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

img (14).

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have no doubts a falseflag operation involving numerous patriotic rednecks will get themselves killed and be played to the Left's advantage while anyone with any brains would know it's a trap. Infrastructure has to be shut down, a general strike, trucks stop running along with fwater and flush toilets and pretty soon there will be no way to rid themselves of all that toilet paper they've been hoarding. Nothing spells 'let's talk" like starvation.

Lancer, SB21, Cruisin Sloth and 4 others like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm ready while the weather is cool,As long as it's not in July or August we good !

SB21 and techsar like this.
  11. Seacowboys

I have deleted my Facebook accounts this morning because of the dissention, lies, censorship, and supposed "friends" tearing my every opinion apart with rhetoric and innuendo. I have a Mewe thing but only two friends on it and probably won't use it much except to browse.

Tully Mars, SB21, Alf60 and 3 others like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm headed in that direction,Censorship will kill Fakie Bookie, They deserve it too....

techsar likes this.
  13. Seacowboys

Look me up on mewe, it's run by a Jew with a straight forward agenda

Tully Mars, Dont and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

2,000 National Guard Troops in DC Sworn in as Special Deputy US Marshals

2,000 National Guard Troops in DC Sworn in as Special Deputy US Marshals
    BY JACK PHILLIPS

January 18, 2021 Updated: January 18, 2021

Print
    The U.S. Marshals said that about 2,000 National Guard troops were sworn in as U.S. Marshals before Inauguration Day.

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swore in the 2,000 National Guard troops as special deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration, according to the federal law enforcement agency’s Twitter page.

The “deputation gives the guardsmen temporary, limited, law enforcement authority pertaining specifically to the safety and protection of the inauguration and related events,” said the U.S. Marshals in a caption on its Flickr page, showing the Guard troops being deputized at night.

The U.S. Marshals Service didn’t respond to a request from The Epoch Times about the duties of the newly-sworn-in special deputies.

Tully Mars, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Waiting for the Internet Kill Switch to be activated late tonight or tomorrow in wide areas around DC.

Ditto for SMS service and perhaps even cell service.

Despite it snowing today, The climate here is a bit more refreshing...the the stench from the swamp...

16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

SB21, johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It would be interesting to see what the ROE that goes with the Special Temporary Authority designation reads like... This is similar to what Pres. Trump did for Federal Employees in Portland, OR during those riots this last summer and fall...

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Seems kinda ironic to demand Mil personal uphold their oaths, while the D.C Swamp is doing everything to forget theirs! So, which will we be upholding?????

19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It kind of does seem like the democrat way ,, make the ones that will Honor their Oath , protect the ones that won't ,,, just like making the ones that will work ,, pay for the ones that won't work .
    Yes sir ,, ironic as hell ..

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Or,......
    It could be a Coup attempt by the Mil. Would jive with the huge numbers of Guard troups, which are not needed in those numbers to take and hold the city! It didn't take 30,000 troups to take D.C, could be done with as few as 2000 with the right planning and equipment load out! Hell, we never saw 30,000 troups in all of the sand box for any operation! This didn't make any sense from a strategic stand point, and you wouldn't even need that many for canon fodder! I'm hearing lots of different folks from all over the world saying it's a coup!

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7