My wife has a warrant out for her!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kckndrgn, Oct 22, 2009.

1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

OK, now that I have your attention ;), it's not a real warrant, but it is for a real problem.
    This is a fund raiser for the MDA. One of my wife's cousins had MD, so this is something very close to her.

I know times are tough, but any donation is helpful (and I don't want my wife arrested!)
    Follow this link for more information or to donate.
    https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/112461/Participant/evie/Default.aspx

edited to add: mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move it to the appropriate one.

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My brother died of MD, my mother's brother died of MD, and my grandmother's brother died of MD although it wasn't called MD for either my great-uncle nor my uncle. I carry the MD gene. I know that there are so many groups seeking donations, it's hard to decide where to put the few dollars we have to spare but like kckndrgn's wife, this if one very close to my heart. Any pennies you can spare will help find a cure for this dreadful disease.

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks RH.

We were worried that my wife carried the gene, but thankfully, the OB dr. explained why she "couldn't". I say "couldn't" because I feel there is always that chance.

The link is for the MDA/Jerry's Kids. This group did a lot for my wife's cousin, Michael (my son's namesake).

Thanks again.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7