Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye Madison Cawthorn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, May 18, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

So said Madison Cawthorne of Liz Cheney...the same may now be said of Madison Cawthorn, now that he has been beaten in his GOP primary race for a chance to be elected to a Congressional seat, representing his district in North Carolina

[​IMG]

Can't say I'm heart broken, but what did he expect??? Reject an invitation by GOP stalwarts to engage in a bit of coke lining, and orgies is one thing...but to share that with the world??? What was he thinking??? Madison had less to fear from the Democrats than his own party.

Don't get me wrong...what shenanigans one gets up to with one's cousin, provided that it is consensual, and doesn't fall foul of the criminal law, is one's personal business, and I don't judge him / them for that...but, goldarnit...when publicly revealed, it does get the social conservative fundagelical Christians clutching at their rosaries / pearl necklaces, wondering whether one's morality is less god like, and more satanic: Not that the Bible objects overly much with kissing cousins (provided that they aren't same sex attracted) and other sanctioned incestuous behaviour (Lot's daughters).

Sadly, it won't be the last that we'll hear of trash talking Madison...I'm sure he'll pick up a regular gig on Citizen Murdoch's Faux News.

The one enduring image is of Madison's tea bagging exploits...

YouTube has several excellent videos on tea bagging etiquette...this one is for Madison. ;)

Warning: NSFW / NSFH explicit language...has subtitles
    YouTube: How To Teabag Properly: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TEABAGGING!! (The Styles & Types of Tea Baggers)

Of Course, The Lincoln Project produces a solemn, sombre obituary for Madison's political career:

Vale Madison Cawthorn's political career (y)....(for the moment (n))

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    snake6264 likes this.
  2. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

This seems out of character for someone who normally likes a reasonable opinion. Are you from North Carolina? Because I'm not from there, I refuse to get dragged into their tabloid silliness.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  3. chelloveck

Probably a wise course of action (avoiding tabloid silliness) ....to be fair , Cawthorn has made several rods for his own back, enthusiastically applied by his own political party colleagues....he is a far distance away from having the maturity, wisdom and rat cunning not to keep treading on his own d!ck (or in his case...running over it with his wheelchair)....repeatedly. :rolleyes:

4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

If you don't care for his policy beliefs, and you don't, bring it. Have a sage discussion. Ad hominem attacks on whatever dumbellism has been invented by the DNC to attack those it doesn't care for is beneath both of us.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

So there really is nothing to do in Australia, then? All the beaches combed and all the shrimp been barbied? Not even a duck-billed platypus to chase or a wombat to sneak up on and belly tickle?

Well, one thing is for certain - Liz Cheney will be joining Cawthorn (who frankly none of us have heard of nor care about) in the unemployment line this year. I suspect we will see Liz on "The View" or some other nonsense. She is done in Wyoming.

oldawg, Sapper John, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

So Chel, when does your Prime Minister go away? Seems as if your house could use a little cleaning.

7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Chel, you're an ex pat, right? Else, I would truly love to hear more about Aussie politics. My knowledge about that part of the planet is severely limited.

8. chelloveck

Ah, Australia's Pentecostal Prime Minister?? Yes, he's occasionally god bothering his way through parliamentary legislation and making a goose of himself locally. There's not much difference between the Liberal / National Coalition and the Australian Labor Party...both are clown shows, just that one is a clown show in government, and the other is the clown show in opposition (they sometimes swap sides of the house, but the clown shows travel on). Clive Palmer's United Australia Party and Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party spice up Australian politics in much the same way that arsenic or strychnine might spice up a very bland, undercooked pizza.

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Hmmm, sounds as if there are many houses on this rock that could use a thorough cleaning. Well if the idiots in this country get their way to a nuclear war we may find out how accurate On The Beach really was.

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7