Navy Submarines, Working to Beat Army since 1962

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Dec 14, 2019.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

upload_2019-12-14_18-26-21.

Meat, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

They did today.

Army had a really bad day.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and HK_User like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

ROTFLMAO!
    Gound Pounders Got Stomped by the Squids!

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The Squids may have cheated by sneaking in a few Seals ,,,,,:ROFLMAO:
    A good friend of mine is a Squid , I sent him a congratulations text today ,, he's happy .
    When I 1st met him , we were bantering back and forth picking on each other ,, him Navy , me a Jarhead ,,,
    He said one day , " The Marines is just a Department of the Navy " ,,,, I said ,, " Yep,,, the men's department ",,,
    That seemed to stop all of that bickering ,, but he's one of my best friends ,, which are few .

On another note ,, my Grandpa worked in the Newport News Shipyard ,, not sure if he was there in 1962 or not ,, not to many people left around that could tell me for sure .

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sittin here with Captain Kidd (DD/DDG-43), I get all sorts of Navy crap CONSTANTLY, so any thing I can rub his nose in is an especially pleasurable day, today ain't one of those days, he is Crowing loudly and proudly, it's going to be days before he's grown too horse to crow any more!

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

WEEEELLLLL... everyone knows the navy was invented to take marines where they needed to go.... AND...

so the marines would have someone to dance with when no womens was around... [dancindevil][touchdown][gone]

HK_User, Ura-Ki, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The Admiral will always thank the jar heads that carry his luggage.

HK_User, Ura-Ki, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Those Navy Squids did a fine job of kicking army butt. It was a very enjoyable game for me to watch. It was pretty much preordained by their seasonal stats. Yes I know Army won the last 3 previous years.

I would entertain gentlemanly bets on next years outcome of their annual match. Just to make things interesting.

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yeah, but comes to The Game, unity counts. West Point is a lesser institution.

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

On my 2nd read of all the posts above, I started wondering why Marines would seem to be taking sides with the Army? Did Marine officers go to a ARMY, AIR FORCE, or COAST GUARD ACADEMY? Not likely. How about at the Marine academy? What? You say there isn't one? Marine Officers go thru the NAVAL ACADEMY? OMG, who would have thought that?

Think dummy Think! and, Get out of the Head, and leave the large white mints in the urinals. They are not meant for consumption, no matter how tasty you Jar Heads think they smell like.

Just kidding guys, ...... lol

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[​IMG]

Meat, Gator 45/70, OldDude49 and 5 others like this.
  12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I'll look around and see if he is in any pictures from the launch down the ways.

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7