1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

NC libtards making the news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, Jun 20, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

At least they arn't going after guns.... yet...:D
  3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Is my state the only one that allows idiots to reproduce AND vote?
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

No SJ it is a nationwide epidemic and my state is doing it's fair share I tell you.
    Sapper John likes this.
  5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Adventure Riding Monkey Founding Member

Hey, NC has nothing on south Florida Libtards!! :D
    Sapper John likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Adventure Riding Monkey Founding Member

A truly classic moment of Congressional Idiocy! The Military advisor was so wanting to do a double face-palm....... :D
  8. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yeah and I bet not to his own face. Worse than his speech is the fact HOW STUPID would you have to be to vote that nut into office!
  9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

oooooh, I know, I know.....the ONLY requirement to win an election there is that you be black; the voters there don't care about ANYTHING else.

Congressman Hank Johnson, Representing the 4th District of Georgia

GA's 4th district (where I reside :-< ) is Cynthia McKinney's old district...and she's wanting her old job back. If you don't know who she is....well, she's not much better than ol Hank as far as reps--she's probably sharper than Hank, but she is what I would consider Anti-American. When she lost the democratic primary the first time to Majette, her father blamed it on "the Jews....J-E-W-S."

Cynthia McKinney - SourceWatch

Georgia 4 House Race Between Truther Cynthia McKinney & Guam-May-Capsize Hank Johnson Should be Awesome - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Sweet… Crackpot Cynthia McKinney Will Run Against Kook Hank Johnson in GA Rep. Race | The Gateway Pundit
    oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary