Need ammo? here ya go...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Dec 15, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Dont and oldman11 like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Whats that per rd?

sec_monkey and oldman11 like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think it tells you when ya go look? or thought I saw the amounted listed?

oldman11 likes this.
  4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

12500 rd of 5.56x45 xm855 for $3900 - 0.31/rd

7500 rd of 7.62x51 xm80 - 0.54/rd

5. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

chelloveck and Tully Mars like this.
  6. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Looks like it is all gone...both calibers...

sec_monkey likes this.
  7. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

yep yep so it seems

they had a mail-rebate too

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Think long , think wrong.

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Actually, .31 a round is a pretty good deal but there are better ones around as there are a lot of good ammo deals this Christmas. I got 1000 rounds for .30 a round, probably should get another thousand but cans are full so storage is a problem. I would think they could give one a better deal on 12,500 rounds than .31 per...a lot better.

I had to stop myself from purchasing what I thought was a good deal on the Palmetto State Armory of 1000 rounds (Hornady Frontier) of 5.56 (M193) plus 10 ea. Magpul 30 round magazines for $340.

Gator 45/70, sec_monkey and oldman11 like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You can get .30 all day long from PSA w/free shipping on 1,000 rounds. There was also rebate from Federal that would drop it to .25. Don't know if the rebate is still in effect.

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I don't see the Federal .25 on there but they have a 420 round Federal with a rebate that gets it down to .28, which is darn good.

They got an American Eagle 1000 round with a rebate that gets it down to .25 and that is the cheapest I have ever seen. I might have to risk the wife's wrath and go another 1000, especially since it's 'Free Shipping'...first, need to count how much I have.

Rifle Ammunition | Variety Of Calibers & Brands | Palmetto - 5.56x45mm

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and sec_monkey like this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

If any one lives near a Sportsmans wherehouse, they have some pretty good prices on rifle ammo, even some of the more expensive stuff that normally folks dont buy in bulk, and they have no limits on how much they will sell you, nor do you need to be over 21 years old to purchase. I scored 480 rounds of. 308 168 gr match ammo for .90 cents per round, not cheap. But it's really good stuff and the brass is well worth it. May go back for another 480 rounds this week. M-855 was .38 cents per round, not bad, but not great, but it's Fed. Mil spec ammo, so that counts and I didn't have to pay shipping or wait on it.
    Also scored a metric shit ton of .30/06 168 gr, and 180 gr, for .70 cents per round, that's a awesome deal for good quality hunting ammo, that doubles as non mil spec, non Geneva convention restricted ammo! I will be going back and cleaning them out of that inventory, especially when they unload the truck loaded with the Swift Scriocco bullets in 165 and 180 gr!
    Also picked up a bunch of 10 MM auto, ended up payin $15.99 a box of 50, for 200 gr ball amo, it's ok stuff, especially for plinking or killin Ford pickups!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  13. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Group Buy! Who's in?

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

There is a Policy here on the Monkey, that any Group Buy advertising be done in the "Buy, Sell, Trade" Forum.... Back in the day Melbo would have to approve such a Deal... Now that he is NOT around a whole bunch, let us move all such Posts to that Forum...

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  15. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

My bad! It was meant to be humor.

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

hahaha

Fixed it for you!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7