New Gun Bill in the Senate…

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by BTPost, Jun 13, 2022.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Bull Crap… There is NO BILL, just an agreement between 20 Senators about a “Framework” that allows for more Expended Hot Air, and after that then maybe the STAFF of these Senators and a bunch of Lobbyists will actually sit down and MarkUp a Bill, that may, or may NOT contain only what this News Hot Air Press Release, that was announced this morning…
    BEWARE. BEWARE. BEWARE. Do NOT get sucked into the BullCrap being spread… Wait for the Bill to be actually published, and on the floor of the Senate, to be voted on… And then wait for Conference Committee with the House finishes up messing with the language… And then go read the Actually Language in the Bill, before you make up your own mind on if you support this Legislation… Until then it is NOTHING, But Smoke and Mirrors.. They expect that if they push “Really Hard” they might get it to the floor of the Senate before the 4th from July Congressional Holiday Break…

Dont, natshare, enloopious and 9 others like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Many years ago about the time of the first black rifle ban I spoke to my congress critter about voting against it. Got a good song and dance about he wouldn't vote for it. Well he did and I spent a hundred hours and a thousand bucks helping out his challenger in the next election. He lost as I had a lot of company about that ban. His wife ran in the following election and also lost. Haven't voted for anyone in that party since. Democrats and Rino's will talk up a storm and pass a bill that has no details and no one has read, then the people in the bureaus will write up what ever they want. Doesn't look good and I don't trust any of them.

They have brain washed enough people that they will probably get what ever they wish, but as California and New York are showing, enough people are leaving and the companies are starting to close down. Put all kinds of stupid rules in place, triple energy prices, raise minimum wage to $15 an hour, cut out water for ag and industrial use, etc, and the companies decide that they can't make money and leave or the skilled people move to some where else where housing and taxes are cheaper. A lot of the west is now a gun free zone, of course it is due to forest fires, flash flooding, and mud slides, and no one living there.

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I'm putting as much money as possible into the guns and ammo industry to help fight this. It also seems to be helping me.

Ura-Ki, duane and Tully Mars like this.
  4. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Don't forget to vote those RINO's out when you get a chance.

Ura-Ki, duane, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm doing my part for Gun Control, I re checked zero on everything, hand counted each loaded round and organized them into magazines for safe storage! I even found a bunch of loaded ammo I had bought and somehow forgot I had, namely 2000 rounds of 10mm auto I had scored at a gun show 2 years ago from my favorite ammo manufacture! Stocked and checked all the loading supplies, made sure I have enough to last till rapture, and got it all better organized, cleaned the loading bench, broke out my fav load data and am teaching the kiddies the fun and fulfilling art of reloading! Even laid in a supply of materials to make percussion primers, and enough supplies to roll my own Holy Black to full a couple pick up beds to over flowing! Even growing my own nitrates thanks to the three doggies, I'm doing my part!

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You lose rights with apathy and ignorance. You get them back with blood.

oldawg, Thunder5Ranch, Brokor and 3 others like this.
  7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The bill that passed the house and is now going to the senate:
    Text - H.R.7910 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Protecting Our Kids Act

from the bill:

Code:
    (a) Definitions.—Section 921(a) of title 18, United States Code, as amended by this Act, is further amended—

(1) in paragraph (10), by adding at the end the following: “The term ‘manufacturing firearms’ shall include assembling a functional firearm or molding, machining, or 3D printing a frame or receiver, and shall not include making or fitting special barrels, stocks, or trigger mechanisms to firearms.”; and
    So, based on this vaguely worded addition to the "defininitions" section. If I disassemble my firearm for cleaning then reassemble it, I will be considered as "manufacturing a firearm"?

enloopious likes this.
  8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Looks to me that would fall in the "Shall not include" section .

johnbb and enloopious like this.
  9. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

We don't lose rights, we surrender them.

3M-TA3, johnbb and enloopious like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We got state level tards releasing serial killers from prisons then at the federal level we have these people who are protected by a private army of mercs trying to take peoples guns away? GFYS, I'm buying more guns, more mags more ammo and more shit to make more of all those things.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Here too. The latest atrocity:
    Oregon’s soft-on-crime Democratic Gov. Kate Brown has been assailed for recently granting clemency to a convict serving life with no parole in the 1994 cold-blooded murder of a teenager – without telling the victim’s family.

Yup, murdered a teenage girl, life w/ no parole - let off scott free and they didn't even bother to tell the family. The same Governor who wanted us to snitch on our neighbors caught not wearing masks in their own back yards.

Child murder - no probs!
    No mask - fine and jail time

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown ripped for releasing murderer

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Perfect reason to have the death penalty once it is carried out end of story. These life sentences without parol are meaningless all it takes is some bleeding heart liberal like Kate Brown and they are out on the street to murder again.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Just ran into a guy who was blathering on about how "all the guns need to be off the streets". I asked him what we should do if someone with a gun comes after us or our families. He lit up his marijuana and pretended to be moving on to another subject. The fucking idiots don't give anything they say any thought. They just regurgitate what they watch on CNN.

3M-TA3 and natshare like this.
  14. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

These liberals can take all the guns off the street but the criminal will find a way to get one. Just like prohibition if there is money to be made organized crime will supply the product and honest citizens will at the business end of a gun time after time waiting for the police to arrive ----more likely the coroner and meat wagon

enloopious and oldawg like this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

1jhzeo.

Outcome will be the same for guns.
    Lots of lives lost, Lots of prison time, the war will go on for decades, those in power will flaunt the law, precious little difference.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7