Original Work New Kindle Book - And Promotion

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by ChrisNuttall, May 10, 2013.

1. ChrisNuttall

ChrisNuttall Monkey+++

Dear Readers

It is with very great pleasure that I announce that The Slightest Hope of Victory, Book III in the Outside Context Problem saga, is now available for download from Amazon Kindle. A free sample can now be downloaded from my site.

The aliens have landed … and Earth will never be the same. A third of the world is occupied, groaning under the weight of alien oppression, while the remainder is in chaos or preparing desperately for the final battle. As the aliens unveil their long-term plans for humanity, a horror unmatched by any purely human foe, it becomes clear that the end will not be long delayed. Humanity’s darkest hour is at hand.

But humanity will never give up, not as long as there remains a slightest hope of victory. From the heartland of America to the skies over Britain, from the deepest depths of the ocean to the cold darkness of space, the battle to decide the future of two races is yet undecided …

And the Battle for Earth has yet to be won.

To promote this book, I am offering copies of Outside Context Problem free between Monday 13th and Wednesday 15th May, US time. Click here to download a free sample and then go Under Foot[/I], Book II of the saga, and then purchase it from Amazon.[/SIZE]

Outside-Context-Problem02_small. ChrisNuttall-Underfoot02_small. Chris_Slightest-Hope-final_small1.

If you liked this, you might also like The Coward’s Way of War – a terrifying near-future scenario where terrorists launch a biological attack … and bring the world to the brink of total disaster.

Have fun!
    Chris

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7