New Mexico Antifa self defense shooting is JUSTIFIED. Proof included.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jun 17, 2020.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Saw this and thought it was worth a post... although some may consider it political in nature... so I put it here... there are folks fighting back online and on the streets...

Also I find the site it all comes from of interest...

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/new-mexico-antifa-self-defense-shooting-is-justified-proof-included

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/shannon-watts-lies-yet-again-albuquerque-ccw-shooting

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/moms-demand-watts-tweeting-about-chaz

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The problem is that prior to that he attacked one person from behind and slammed them to the ground. He initiated the conflict and created the situation that led up to the shooting. Watch the entire video for the full context. He's the kind of irresponsible asshat that empowers the anti gun and anti carry crowd to take away our rights.

Play stupid games and somebody dies as a result, win incredibly stupid prizes.

Had he simply expressed his opinion and was then chased down and attacked it would have been justified.

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Another case of attempting to use media to declare the CC guilty without a trial, a sure way of causing more division and chaos.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

then he made his bed so to speak...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I see the absence of police to be more of an instigating issue here. If government will not protect public property then what good is it? Not defending the shooter... But, you have to be pretty stupid or inclined to become a victim to attack an armed individual.

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

some replies regarding this issue from elsewhere? Who started pushing who and why did the pushing happen in the first place?
    Did they get in his face or perhaps make physical contact with him first? ANTIFA types tend to be very attack oriented IIRC???

There are often more then 1 view of such happening... some folks see it differently... I am happy I am not around that shit...

"Well, there may have been some "push me, shove you" shit prior, but the bottom line is he was leaving the scene when three guys attacked him, pulled weapons, and said they would kill him."

"Honestly? that is what matters. ANTIFA is well known for getting into peoples space and calling them vile names. Most of us would push them away... pushing is not a crime. The fact that the shooter was walking away means to me... that he said 'enough of this shit' The fact that three of em not only followed him but attacked him with knives and clubs (skateboard or... board with knobs if you prefer) is all that that needs to be considered for him to fear for his life. The fact that he stopped shooting when the threat was over and sat down waiting for police is all you need to see he acted rationally ."

"I guess... if him pushing someone (not injuring) is an excuse for them to hit him with a club and tell him they are gonna kill him while attacking him with a knife and club is not escalation.. then I don't get it... he was walking away when his life was threatened ... he shot one guy.. the others ran off. He stopped shooting."

"They threatened his life both in reality and verbally. He used the least force he could to stop someone from killing him. He is a hero."

AND here is an opinion that I find myself at least partially in agreement with...

"Sorry guys but thanks.. I actually do get a bit angry over such things. Even in war only 10% actually fire their weapons to defend themselves. I get it.. the world is 90% sheep. I got nothing against sheep until a wolf acts to protect them and they turn on the wolf. How many of us who prepare for emergencies and practice with firearms are vilified by the people we know? yet... when something bad happens they all say "if this gets worse I am going to your house"

That is DISGUSTING to me... fuck you.... I am not your daddy. You are in the place you are in because you are a fucking coward. Your business got burned because you are a PC coward. You constantly vote to fuck me over but turn to me when your unicorn shit powered society falls apart.

Soooo yeah... it was all fun and games and I did not give a shit until you hypocrites started coming to me. You vote against me and against your own interest and those of America... You think you should have the right to stick your nose into other peoples business (anonymously) and snitch em off because the end justifies the means to you.

The vid... one of the things that makes my point perfectly to anyone sane.... is when the remove all cops ANTIFA fuckwad says "someone get his license plate number" Why? so they could beg the cops to intervene? To go and arrest the guy?

Let the blue shit hole cities burn... get on your knees to BLM for all I care. just don't come crying to me until you are ready to MAN THE FUCK UP"

Gator 45/70 and Srchdawg-again like this.
  8. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

The guy was indeed justified in meeting deadly force with deadly force.

But it goes one step further: He could have shot all three of his attackers in rapid succession and would have been fully justified in doing so.

Had he shot only two, the last man standing might have killed him--as he was attempting to do when the fireworks started.

Fortunately for the other two , they ran away fast enough to end the immediate danger.

A lot of years ago, in my town there was a triple homicide. A man of relatively slight stature was at church when he was approached by three brothers--all local bad-asses, and all much larger and stronger than he.

One of the brothers was annoyed because the small guy was dating an unmarried woman he considered to be his personal property.

They told him to step outside so they could beat him to death. They told him if he wouldn't step outside, they'd just catch him later and then beat him to death.

The small guy never said a word. He turned around and started out of the church with the three bad-asses right behind him.

As he went through the door, he pulled a thin-bladed pocket knife out that had a blade about 2+3/4" long. Think antique Shrade pencil sharpener & fingernail cleaner here, not "Tac Ops Ultra Ninja Commando Death Dagger".

He stopped and turned around at the bottom of the steps.

As the three brothers came at him, he stabbed the first one in the chest. That one fell to the left.

Them he stabbed the second brother in the chest. That one fell to the right.

Then he stabbed the third brother the chest. That one went to his knees and fell forward, face down.

All three had been stabbed in the heart, and all three died almost instantly.

The whole engagement lasted less than ten seconds. It was just poke-poke-poke, all done.

The police came, arrested him, and then released him when witnesses confirmed he was defending his life.

No charges were filed, no trial was required, and he got his pocket knife back.

For technical reference, a human heart is usually slightly less than 3/4" beneath the skin, and a strike upwards under the center of the rib cage (thru or just under the xiphoid process) can perforate it easily.

It's interesting to note that if he was stabbing from a step or two below his attackers, a perfectly straight stab would have been at an almost perfect angle to hit the heart.

9. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Grandpa always said: "never screw with a little guy - he'll kill you."

10. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Actually it is is :)

ghrit and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

My Grandpa always said "Kill the little guys first they are faster and harder to hit."

Gator 45/70 and Lancer like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah they're pretty stupid here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

"Pushing" is technically battery ( a "touching"), as distinguished from assault, which is threatening or frightening without touching.

"Pushing" is not battery when done in self-defense. Exactly like homicide is not murder when done in self-defense.

ghrit and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

If one watches the video close enough,You can see the knife flying out of the dudes hand as he hits the ground.

16. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Baca was arrested and charged though...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7