1. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

Ganado likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ganado, Garand69 and BTPost like this.
  3. offgrittyt

offgrittyt You gonna eat that?

Users report 1/2 mile to up to 2 miles range for external antenna equipped phones. Range is heavily dependent on what's in the way for structures and topography. I have used this product but would be surprised with anything over 1/2 mile range because of frequency and power limitations.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Terrain and Path Obstacles are the two things that limit the 900Mhz SpreadSpectrum Comms using these devices... Dry Air and Direct Line of Sight will give you the maximum Range Limit... I have talked 15 miles on these units, Handheld to Handheld when both ends were using the optional High Gain Rubber Antennas.. This path was over water, from SeaLevel on my end to the Top of Hoonah Mtn @ 2400' Elevation and no obstruction in the path... I can't talk 1.5 miles from our Cannery Cabin to our new Place, non-LOS and thru wet Evergreen Trees... If you by chance are a licensed Tech Ham or above, CFR47Part97 allows for ANY High Gain Antenna and up to 10Watts of Carrier RF Output on the 902-928 HamBand as a Secondary User...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7