No charges for Hillary.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 5, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I follow by example. If the law doesn't apply to our "leaders" then I will live by their example and show the same respect for the law that they do.

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

How is it these people keep getting away with transgression after transgression, and nothing happens to them?
    Arkansas trooper gate, Rose Law firm, Whitewater, the list goes on and on. And the bodies that piled up in the Clintons' wake (no pun intended).
    Worse, Hilary has tens of millions of supporters who can't wait to vote for her. How does that happen?
    These people are an elite ruling class who do whatever they want, even if it's illegal for the rest of us.
    Isn't this the kind of thing that both the French and the American Revolutions were fought over?

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70, GOG and 2 others like this.
  3. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

FBI logic
    image.

RightHand, Brokor, Withak and 4 others like this.
  4. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

Not surprised at all. Besides, what difference would it make if she was indicted? Bunghole would just give her a blanket presidential pardon, for all crimes past, present, and future anyway. Anything he couldn't pardon, he would use one of his magical executive orders for. Who is going to stop him?

At this point I totally agree with Kingfish in post 10, it is now our only hope.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

CAN you read forums out of USA ?
    They have a different view & saying !

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I can only hope, and that exact thing may be what Bill was so interested in talking about with Loretta Lynch...

Tully Mars, GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  7. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

CS

If you have ever held a US Secret or TS security clearence (I have) you know the paperwork you have read and sign and the "threat of prosecution" that is verbally told to you before you are "read on" to a program, you have no idea how egregious her actions were leading up to this and how the FBI directors actions today are a kick in the nuts to those of us who take our oath seriously.

I could give a flying fuck what the rest of the world thinks.

She belongs in prison!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  8. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Hillary Clinton can not be qualified for president or any government office but for prison only.
    Code Title 18, Section 2071
    (a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

US Code, Title 18, Part I, chapter 37, subsection F...
    WHOEVER, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of ANY DOCUMENT, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) THROUGH GROSS NEGLIGENCE PERMITS THE SAME TO BE REMOVED FROM ITS PROPER PLACE of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

HILLARY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED! NOW SHE CAN BE BLACKMAILED BY THOSE WHO HACKED HER EMAIL AND THOSE WHO COVERED UP WHAT SHE HAS DONE!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Withak, Gator 45/70, GOG and 4 others like this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

You folks just don't understand..

"Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi." Translation: "What is permissible for Jove is not permissible for an ox."

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

11. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

That she does.......since I retired I have held a TS/SCI until this year when I walked away from that line of work. I would be thrown under the jail for the offences she just got away with............

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2016
    GOG, 3M-TA3 and AD1 like this.
  12. Withak

Withak Monkey

No intent? That's 100% pure B.S. and we all know it. Just the fact that she set up a private email server in direct violation of rules/protocol covers the damn 'intent' portion. Never mind the handling of classified info on said servers. She is guilty as sin and yet it is us that will be punished for her actions by being forced to continue to endure the Clintons.

It's worse than I ever imagined it could get. When will the madness stop? And who will stop it? What more are they waiting for? Or are we already too far gone?

GOG, Tully Mars and ghrit like this.
  13. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I guess Hillary is OK with Bill using the "I never intended to have sex with those women" defense.

Dunerunner likes this.
  14. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Scum. They're both scum.

15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Allan West sees this from a little different angle.. Here's why I'm DELIGHTED about the FBI's verdict on Hillary... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    3M-TA3, Withak and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I told you so.

I am interested to see if Assange is full of spit and if he actually does have more incriminating evidence. Of course, it's too late now. Hell, they can release a full video with crystal clear audio of Hillary saying she sold secrets for personal profit and that she murders people daily for pleasure in sacrifice to Molech and nobody will bat an eye because "we've decided not to indict her..." essentially grants this woman a carte blanche to do whatever she wants.

Understand, the media will defend Clinton under any circumstance, and they even reported the FBI's finding in a way which leads people to conclude that she was wrongfully charged in the first place (comparing her with a federal agent who was kidnapped as a child) to drum up sympathy votes. It's pretty sad, really.

No sense getting upset anymore, because becoming angry means you still expect there to be change, and this corporate oligarchy is here to stay, like it or not. The only way it all ends is with blood and fire --and that's a truth better left for a private discussion.

GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Something is needed , CUZ it's out of control

18. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

image.

Brokor and 3M-TA3 like this.
  19. 10brokenpromises

10brokenpromises Monkey++

I am going to piss a lot of you off with this next statement but that's okay, because it needs to be said.

Like the majority of the posters in this thread, I too condemn, in the strongest terms, the behavior of Hillary Clinton with regards to the mishandling of sensitive information via email. I cannot condone the behavior or the fact that it is going unpunished. Likewise, I also condemn, in the strongest terms, the travesty of this FBI investigation and the associated results.

There, doesn't sound any better when we do it, does it? This thread is full of bureaucratic speak that we get up in arms about when the White House Press Secretary does it! We are disappointed. We are disgusted. We are saddened. We are sickened but not surprised. We are a bunch of pansies who will get the government we deserve! Me included because I like my life the way it is, generally speaking. I like what is effectively, easy street.

It has been said, elsewhere but also here, that our forefathers would be shooting by now. Interestingly when I brought that point up in another thread (although I was not openly suggesting violence or revolution or even civil disobedience) it got shot down. Damn it, we SHOULD be shooting right now. There have been exactly TWO people who have mentioned revolution to clear it out and start over and maybe two more have mentioned it tangentially. Everyone else is disappointed, bitter, upset, saddened, sickened, hurt, shocked, disturbed, frustrated, mad, despondent or dumbfounded...and sitting on our butts and pissing and moaning about it and will ultimately DO nothing in the long run.

When will it stop? When enough people don't just say enough is enough but they start doing something about it. Will that happen? I don't know and I'm not saying I have the guts to drop everything, live the life of a hermit, unplug and go Henry Bowman, because I don't. I have people who rely on me and getting dead doesn't help them in any way shape or form.

This is, by all accounts, bullshit. This is proof positive that the government and every single agency is corrupt beyond repair. This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back, but it won't be because we can't organize without tipping our hand and the 3%, and I hesitate to say we the 3% because I'm sitting here pissing and moaning too, will not do anything unless someone else has started it.

It's going to take a rogue patriot to kick it off. It's going to take a lone sheepdog to start the ball rolling and that person will be vilified forever as having started the second American Revolution and they will die in the process, but they will be the spark that starts it all, because, as the women in another thread mentioned, we men are all too content to armchair (or hammock) quarterback or couch commando and then have a beer, belch, fart and go to bed only to get up in the morning and continue on as we did the day before but with more beer and belching and farting because tomorrow is a Friday night.

We, we preppers and survivalists, we self described patriots (awful book by the way, absolutely horrid!), those of us who fancy ourselves the 3%, still need to be led, still enjoy and want to continue to enjoy what is essentially an easy life by comparison. None of us wants to be that person, the spark, the straw, the one who starts it all. And if they don't show up soon, it may not matter.

Minuteman, Brokor and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  20. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7