No charges for Hillary.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 5, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

speak for yourself, m'kay. Thanks.

2. 10brokenpromises

10brokenpromises Monkey++

So, you're shooting already big man? Mainstream media must have an even tighter grip than we realized. Good for you, go get 'em tiger.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I don't need to be led, but what I do need is to be honestly represented. I would also like to understand what an easy life refers to? If you mean sitting back and waiting for the first shot to be fired, I personally believe we still have a system that can be changed without having to destroy what currently exists.

Restore honesty, integrity and trust. Or, Make America Great Again.....

GOG and chimo like this.
  4. 10brokenpromises

10brokenpromises Monkey++

I applaud your honesty. I disagree with your assessment but that's something that can be done civilly.

As for easy, I mean easy access to all that we enjoy. If you don't feel we have that, I pity you because we do. Life in the US for the majority of people, regardless of what the MSM and the left will tell is, is pretty damned good. Where else do the "poor" have cell phones and cable and high-speed internet and literally thousands of dollars a month in food and subsidies with cash value? Are there disadvantaged in this country? Sure. Are they the majority? Not by a long shot.

Apparently I wasn't clear though. By led I mean someone to organize and lead those who will rebel by starting the shooting because I don't think it can be saved. I can hear the vacation coming if not the outright ban and so be it. Yes, revolution. This country is a lost cause. Look at the repeated failures of the judicial system. Look at the flagrantly illegal acts by those "in power" that are ignored or explained away and brushed under the rug.

Look at what happened at the Rainbow Gathering. Not even a sit in and it was harassed by the authorities.

We live in a police state. Pure and simple. Working within the system has only postponed and prolonged the ultimate slide into whatever is next.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

The south tried that and Lincoln pissed on the Constitution and forced the reunification. State after state passes laws to prevent the encroachment of the federal government and they are overruled and overturned be the Department of Injustice and threatened with additional legal and financial penalties. What government threatens to effectively embargo a member state?!?! A totalitarian one! How do totalitarian regimes fall? Revolution. It doesn't matter how you vote, what matters is who counts the vote.

Minuteman, Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  5. chimo

What does shooting have to do with leading? You keep using that word "lead" but I do not think it means what you think it means. Just because you either cannot or are not willing to lead does not mean the rest of us share your personality traits. If you think we are all followers waiting for yet another messiah to lead us to the promised land, you are badly mistaken.

As far as shooting...you know us jarheads are all non-shootin fools...don't hardly even know what a gun looks like and would scream like a girl if I saw a real one. I'm so glad I have a big strong man around here to teach me!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Lets keep to the OP line of conversation.... personal whacks at each other are not needed. :cool:

Brokor likes this.
  7. chimo

I tried to craft in the proper amount stuff that was relevant to the topic (leaders and being led), light self-deprecating humor and manly-man strength....sometimes it just takes me a while to do the edits after the first pass, Quicksdraw ;)

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You need to post more. :)

Minuteman and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

12. Minuteman