Not New But Back Again

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TailorMadeHell, Jan 1, 2022.

1. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

It's been a while. Hope the site is still on the same path I used to know. If it's become divisive, I will be sorely tempted to tell people where to go. If you are a troll, I will find you out.

So now buying a home in rough country of Kentucky. I don't know why in the world I decided to settle here. Excavation will be expensive.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome back… We are still the Monkey you remember, however a few of the Founders have gone to Monkey Heaven, while you were gone… We have lost Ghrit, RightHand, CRC, and a few others… We have also gained a few new Monkeys, as well…

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Glad to see you back!!!

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Thanks. It sucks that we lost them. Hopefully they are hanging out in the great tree in the sky. I have a desire to live the simple life and be prepared for things, though as we all know time stands still for nobody. We can take comfort in having known them and learned from them.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Motomom34 and TailorMadeHell like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Hello @TailorMadeHell glad you still remember this place. We have another member that is in KY. I have looked at the state as a place to relocate to. It seems to have water, ability to grow things and semi-decent weather except for the tornadoes. The West is running out of water and they say Colorado population with be doubling by 2050.

On a scale of 1-10, what do you give Kentucky? People, area, jobs?

7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Welcome back to the tree. At least you may have enough gravel to mix with the mud for a driveway when you get everything built.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. DurdenJames

DurdenJames On Hiatus Banned

Same as him welcome back!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7