Nov. 4th might be interesting...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Sep 29, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

GOG and Seepalaces like this.
  2. yeti695

yeti695 Monkey+

This is funny, hope its real, but I dont see this ever happening.

Seepalaces likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If some asked me how to deal with these Yahoos, the answer is VERY Simple.... Get out the Fire Trucks, round them up in the Town Square with LEOs on ALL SIDES, and then Hose them Down.... WET SnowFlakes are real easy to deal with, because Like the Wicked Witch of the West, they melt REAL EASY.... Then haul their Butts into the local Court, and give them each 30 Days in Isolation, in the local State Prison, and if they grip, then put them in General Population with the Nazis and Thugs....

Seepalaces likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, there's "refuse" as in turn down, then there's "refuse" as trash. Methinks the latter is about all Andy Zee can muster. I do like water cannons for washing the refuse off the streets.

Tully Mars, Seepalaces and BTPost like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Oh! Wouldn't this be wonderful if they tried this nonsense so they could all be killed in one swoop!

I looked at their list and - well - I cannot agree with any of them which I suppose does not shock me. But, let's look at them since I have a few moments to spare:

"A Nightmare: Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones."
    Are they not illegally in this country? What country can I go to illegally and will not be deported?

"A Nightmare: Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out."
    There is an immigration ban on some Muslim countries which is constantly being contested but...Demonized? Banned? Cast out? This is a flat out lie.

"A Nightmare: Millions—children, the elderly, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live."
    Last I heard, AHA (ObamaCare) was not repealed nor the Food Stamp program so...so what the heck are they talking about?

"A Nightmare: Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law."
    I must admit I am not up on this topic but after a quick Google, Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton has not been overturned and at least 41 states allow abortion (probably more but I've no time to research) so I am confused what this is all about...

"A Nightmare: LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won."
    What in the world are they talking about???? No specifics - again.

"A Nightmare: Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred."
    I believe this to be referencing the crack down on gangs, specifically MS-13, which has been very successful...which I cannot understand why they would be against it. And, of course, isolated incidents of police shootings which are tragic but necessary at times as have been found by a court of law and when not found to be necessary have been dealt with by the law severely.

"A Nightmare: People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger." I suppose we are to throw confetti and hold hands...

"A Nightmare: The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse."
    Lies and more lies is right. Yours and right here is a perfect example! Critical thinking or your way of thinking?

"A Nightmare: The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections."
    Errrr....scientists have come forward to admit they error and in some cases falsified the facts. Yet, I think most of us want some environmental protections; however, we want to live on this planet also and the EPA went way too far and had to be reeled in. Just my opinion...

"A Nightmare: A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of fascist thugs"
    What democratic rights have been discarded? Guess I missed it along with targeted groups unless they are referring to MS-13 again. Total statement is a lie, tripe...

In fact, all of their points are composed of lies...there is nothing here.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yup, Time to bring out the Fire Trucks, and wash this trash from the streets...... and put them in Jail for 30 Days, in a Cell with Bubba, the local Nazi SkinHead... doing Life, with No Possibility for Parole.... In a non-Capital Punishment State....

Alf60, Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

All their bs talking point were were tested on focus groups to get the biggest reaction. Doesn't mean any of it is remotely true.

Bandit99 likes this.
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Seems to be a new place for free speech? That is the claim anyways...

using this link can take you too signup? It's called Gab... here tell it's,,,

Gab vs Facebook?

from there you should be able to signup if ya wish to

ahhh I see why... duly noted... the link itself was the problem...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dont like it, bring it!!!! Time to melt this all down and start over! Lets get it on, im tired of all the b.s. and the lies! Me thinks the patriots are ready enough, its time to ether take back what we have lost, or loose it all, i tire of waiting for the kick off! We got screwed, if killory had taken her rightful place, we would allready be fightin!!!!

Tully Mars and SB21 like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I agree... all LIE'S... thing is much of this kinda thing is what is being taught in our education system...

things get twisted into something incorrect but suitable for the agenda... or they out right lie...

and our following generations have been force fed this crap...

thinkin we will most likely face U.N. troops when the time comes... and they will be on the other side...

the PTB seem to be working toward a legal system that will allow them to call in such in case of civil war?

and our own will be ordered to accept and assist... and like in the Congo oh so long ago...

weapons and the means of self defense will be taken... to prevent further blood shed... for peace?

more like so they can maintain their positions wealth and power...

so... for peace... ya right...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
    Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If they decide to bring it on we will get the chance to see if leftists make the very finest organic fertilizer.

I wonder if any of them were ever told how Che died? On his knees pleading and crying.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  13. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

War frightens the hell out of me, here or across the globe. I have spent my life preparing for disaster and praying for peace but lately the rhetoric of war here at home conjures visions of the 1860s on steroids with mass rural lands rendered uninhabitable and Urban areas being militarized. This is a nightmare vision that I do not relish and it frightens me deeply for those I love and for the cherished memory of our Republic. If there is a god, I hope the hell she's got a sense of humor.

Motomom34, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ass hats like this are just about the final nail in the coffin. During the cold was this would result in summary execution. At a minimum this should cost him his commission. I wonder how deep this crap has gotten during the Obama years?.
    upload_2017-9-29_20-54-6.
    upload_2017-9-29_20-56-13.

15. Bandit99

@3M-TA3 what's the story on this guy with the "Communism will win" and the Che T-shirt? He seems to have a CIB and jump wings but this looks like a West Point function of sorts...

EDIT: Never mind, I am reading Legion489 thread about this POS...frankly, I am stunned and speechless...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Things are sure circling the drain! I do not relish a war, i hate fighting, but i think thats exactly where we are heading! This saddens me greatly, it means we have failed as a nation and as a people!!!!!

17. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Agreed.
    I do not wish for war.
    I wish only to be left in peace to live my life as I see fit, taking my pleasures where and with what I find.
    But like my ancestors I have come to the conclusion that in order for that to take place there will have to be a fight.
    My wife and I are ready.

18. Bandit99

"...it means we have failed as a nation and as a people!!!!!"
    Unfortunately, that is exactly what it means and if we don't fall apart this year than it will be next year or the next decade but it is inevitable sooner or later. Personally, I think it started at the Civil War and got worse from there onwards. In general terms, once Lincoln showed you could break the Constitution and get away with it and that the Federal government was willing to use force and change laws to have its own way...it all started going downhill like a snowball and here we are...

I was much happier being the blind patriot as a young man... I suppose some will learn from this 'great experiment'...

I had a good laugh recently with all the uproar about Confederate statues and flags being remove and I thought, "Why aren't they removing General Sherman's statues and taking that murdering, raping, thieving, burning S.O.B. out of the History books?" and I'm a Yankee...well, not from the South...but Sherman fits their agenda so he stays and the truth is removed.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

So... we now have individuals that would have real difficulty keeping their Oath of Service that will become officers in our military?

How could such a person actually defend, uphold, and preserve the Constitution?

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

They can't, and that's the problem. In many cases they see that oath only as words that must be said to 'get from here to there'.

And I'm not talking conspiracy theory, I'm talking about a generation that doesn't believe the same things that we do, that doesn't, necessarily, hold to oaths.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7