Nov. 4th might be interesting...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

They have no moral foundation to evaluate Oaths.....they do not know how to talk to folks face to face, they are not taught history in school, they come from broken homes, they do not know faith in God, they see government as their benefactor.... not an animal to keep on a tight leash, they do not believe in serving their country nor working community outreach/charity work. In short....they are about only themselves, and are led by their nose ring from one thing to another..... as others dictate they should think.

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

For those still deluded about AntiFa's capacity for violence and premeditating it. Also for those who think journalism isn't biased.

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  3. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

When the shooting starts these snowflakes will melt.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

not only melt, but run like the Whipped Dogs, that they are....

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Every one of them who is into the "look" like the fashionista terrorista above will be the first to beat their feet out of there if/when things come to a head. I don't think jack one of them understands how weak their sauce is compared to your average vet or how quickly things can be coordinated if needed. They are thinking pick axes, knives they don't know how to use, sawed off shotguns and rifles they have no familiarity with. You know the folks worried about a real clash are thinking in much more lethal terms with equipment and tactics they are very familiar with.

Since we know that and the people like Soros who fund these sacrificial sheep, how does that work to advantage of Soros, etc.?

Tully Mars likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It doesn't, but he doesn't CARE, what happens to the "Cannon Fodder" he pays to go out and cause trouble... They are a "Tool" that can be bought CHEAP, and tossed away, once they have done their thing.... It is the chaos, he is buying, and these are just the Useful Idiots that can be bought cheap....

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO It does work for him... creates a altercation or even war like setting...

which he and those like him will use to call for more gun control or even martial law...

end the blood shed by disarming all...

and betting there will be calls to the U.N./NWO types to intervene...

also I suggest no one discount these people... history shows they will fight and kill for their cause...

and have won in other countries... and please remember... their numbers have grown through mis-education...

something disturbing is... we could even find our relatives among them?

just my opinion...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    Tully Mars likes this.
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Please tell me that was a typo;)

9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Yes is a typo!!!! meant the word "him" thoughts were a tad mixed and was typing and retyping and... well

screwed up! My bad...

fixed and thanks for seein it n callin it to my attention!!!!

Tully Mars likes this.
  10. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

November 4th , what do we expect? A snow storm? or worse? Im taking the rifles out of the safe. It is time now for some practice and training.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7