Obama promises broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Sep 3, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

tacmotusn likes this.
  2. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

Casting pearls before swine. They either won't care, or will rationalize everything for him.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Thanks, forwarded to a former Marine who voted for Obama, and plans to in November. After all he didn't get a fair chance to do all the things he said he would, and it was all George Bush's fault anyway.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

With 0bama promises broken is 100%.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Actually the Secret Chimp did keep one promise - he's killing the United States coal industry. :(

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Those dipsh!7 libtards don't realize where most of the power in the U.S. comes from when they plug in their Chevy Volt.

7. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

I am retired UMWA (united mine workers of america)they have ALWAYS supported and endorsed Dem for prez..the union supported O dumbo in 2008. After seeing O bommers plan to kill the coal industry,i went to UMWA website to see if they were still endorsing a demorat..surprise,they are not supporting ANY candidate for POTUS this time,but a "no vote for anyone" is still supporting the incumbent...being retired,i have the choice of paying or not paying union dues,when my union supported O bommer in 08,i stopped paying my dues,wish i had the same choice on the tax dollars i pay,but dont we all

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7