Obama releases long form birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tacmotusn, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Still a LOT of murkiness in this 'transparent administration', eh? ;)

2. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

Propaganda 101
    1 marginalize the opposition-call them names ie racist
    2 by saying 'no matter what proof is shown there will be some that still don't believe' (paraphrased)

In #1 if that is all you got you ain't got &**# if you didn't vote Mccain/Palin you are a sexist.
    In #2 the lousy job allows 'doubt' hence makes doubt 'wacko"

BTW Mr O went to film an Opra show right after his 'speach'. Didn't he say that there are more important things to do? Yeppers, going on Opra is alot more important than running this country. So is golf I guess

"Just sayin"

Btw why does the press call him Mr Obama and not President Obama? Perhaps beause He was not really elected properly or in accordance with the Constitution?

3. Seawolf1090

Maybe the Press is finally getting as tired of his antics as we are...? :rolleyes:

Piranhas will turn on their own when there's blood in the water.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I have found the true and original birth certificate...
    and here it is...
    Look's OK to me...
    birth-certificate-obama-birth-certificate-liberals-demotivational-poster-1247617935.

Seawolf1090 and Mountainman like this.
  5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

This just in: FAKE = SCANDAL......and SCANDAL = NOT GOOD, so the result is to COVER IT ALL UP with a MEDIA FARCE, IGNORE THE REQUESTS, KILL, DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY to hide the truth from the people who still do not know or believe their "President" is a tryant, a bum, and a phony CIA plant.

Ex-CIA: 'Forged document' released as birth certificate

YouTube - ‪BREAKING! Gen. Vallely - 3 ex-CIA agents - Obama BC a Forgery! - Congress fears black backlash!‬‏

This just keeps getting better and better.

I archived the entire web page linked. I suggest you do the same. Save all this information, remember it well. Share it, and be prepared. The secret government is so far out of control it's own damage control response mechanisms are too scared to come out and do their jobs. Forget the Constitution! --the government is so far out of control, so corrupt and twisted, if the American people ever found out the reality of it all, we would have a revolution in the streets that day! Forget the presidency and "black man" scandal! This all points toward a CLEAR and PRESENT danger: the secret government (CIA, NSA, FBI, Federal Reserve, IRS, Private Corporate entities) must be taken down, or we will fail as a nation.

YouTube - ‪Major General Vallely: CIA Agents Say Obama Birth Certificate Fraudulent - 6/13/11‬‏

Mountainman likes this.
  7. Seawolf1090

One must keep in mind also - those officials who would be tasked with the investigation and any possible trial are firmly in the kenyan's pocket - 'made men' in the Chicago Gangland parlance. No way will they allow any such legal trouble for their Boss.......... :rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7