1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Obola cases being swept under the rug

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Maxflax, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Monkey

Believable... I will nearly believe anything of this administration at this point, including; but not limited to, their conspiring with beings from another planet to colonize the Earth!
  3. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I am not sure what to make of alex jones. I think he is just as bad as the mainstream media when it comes to reporting current events meaning that he sensationalizes a story to pander to his listeners. Not that what he reports on are lies, but his reporting can be over the top. He has harassed people to try and get a story
  4. Maxflax

I'm not a Jones fan but you can't discount that PHD's commentary
  5. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

I have never been a AJ Fan, and prefer to do my OWN Research on any of these issues... I find that AJ does get the FACTS right, more often then NOT, HOWEVER, When he interprets those FACTS, to reach a Conclusion, is where he USUALLY goes off the Rails, and it is not just a simple DeRail, but a Massive Wreck...
    Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
  6. Maxflax

He's largely in it for the money and "glory" and he's a huge blowhard :eek:
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

So just like all the other media types. I second the "Nothing this adminstration does surprises me anymore" sentiment though.
    GOG, Maxflax and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary