Obola cases being swept under the rug

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Maxflax, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Maxflax

Maxflax Lightning in a bottle

oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Believable... I will nearly believe anything of this administration at this point, including; but not limited to, their conspiring with beings from another planet to colonize the Earth!

3. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I am not sure what to make of alex jones. I think he is just as bad as the mainstream media when it comes to reporting current events meaning that he sensationalizes a story to pander to his listeners. Not that what he reports on are lies, but his reporting can be over the top. He has harassed people to try and get a story

4. Maxflax

I'm not a Jones fan but you can't discount that PHD's commentary

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I have never been a AJ Fan, and prefer to do my OWN Research on any of these issues... I find that AJ does get the FACTS right, more often then NOT, HOWEVER, When he interprets those FACTS, to reach a Conclusion, is where he USUALLY goes off the Rails, and it is not just a simple DeRail, but a Massive Wreck...

Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
  6. Maxflax

He's largely in it for the money and "glory" and he's a huge blowhard :eek:

7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

So just like all the other media types. I second the "Nothing this adminstration does surprises me anymore" sentiment though.

GOG, Maxflax and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7