Oh my...the nerve of this guy......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, May 16, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO] (from the article) "He won the award for not being George W. Bush"

Alpha Dog, Brokor and Redneck Rebel like this.
  3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Yeah...I thought a few of them were funny and I was surprised at a few them that were poking fun at himself. But, is that kind of humor what you want in those documents? Does it cheapen the office a bit?

It's as if he knows what history is going to say and he's putting his name as many places as possible.

I think it's spot though that many people would vote for any democrat because they hated George Bush. Every argument I've had with someone over a policy of the Kenyan started out with: "Well, George Bush did......"

4. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

there is not much more you can do to cheapen the office of the president, as Obumer has done that already. I did find the article humerous though

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The First Illegal Alien is hooking his rotting watermelon to the great apples and oranges of history. This man knows no shame.

Alpha Dog and oldawg like this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

My thought is that this is akin to drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa...it's funny, but doesn't really add anything.

NOW...if the next president ISN'T Obama and put some of those things...THAT would be funny.

7. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Honestly, nothing about nobammy strikes me as funny. Tragic maybe.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

"Disgusting" is my gut feeling.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7