OK... these people are allowed to vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I mean really?

2. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

I've got one of those wandering around in my back 40....
    Great for keeping the grass mowed down.

Rancher

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hmmmm... Sad. Really sad... I wonder how many people he asked that answered with a "WTF you talking about dude?" I would like to think that the people he video taped and/or thought these dinosaurs were not extinct were a real, REAL small minority...but I have a suspicion that is not the case.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Going to hunt for a steakasorus here in a bit.... ;)

Dunerunner, AD1, Seepalaces and 6 others like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

There's not a brain left in any of them, leaked away in grammar school.

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Stoooooopid!

7. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Steakasorus! My personal favorite. too. Although I must say a well-cooked Haunchadon goes down nicely with pepper & garlic.

I think they probably cherry-picked their respondents and eliminated the smart ones that said "Yo, man! You be stooopid! Don'cha know them things only live in Hollywood?"

(Hmmm...Hamadactyl...Tastes like pink chicken...Spamagotholous...sliced & fried, that's real good...Baconopteryx....hard to catch, but oh, yeah, it's worth it!..)

Oh, man, ya got me hongry now!

Dunerunner, Bandit99, AD1 and 6 others like this.
  8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Really? They only live in Hollyweird? You DO mean the stupid don't you? That would explain a lot. I thought the dinos lived with Fred Flintstone.

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What, no baconondons in the wild any more? Maybe not, they can't fly like the baconopteryx, might have gone extinct already.

Yes, I think the producers are selective about which interviews get into the compilation. What would truly be interesting is the rate of those compiled against those rejected. Betcha the rejects are not a large fraction --

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think we are going to need a bit more of the sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce.

11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I got me a Triceradactyl with my wrist rocket and a marble last week . It was a lucky shot actually .

12. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

I want to shoot one of those flying pterodactyls bet they are bigger than a goose and will i need something bigger than a 12 gage-----lol

13. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Somehow I don't think this guy had to search too far and wide to find those who responded negatively to Donald Trump's sons wanton murder of species that have been extinct for just about ever.

Remember, these are tomorrow's leaders. Hope I'm extinct by the time they come to power.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I killed Smaug the other day, took a big freakin black arrow and a seriously powerful crossbow, but man, he tasted good! Just a note, if you ever run into one like him, make sure to drain out all the gas first, wouldn't want that going up while your scaling it! Tastes just like lizard.

15. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It won't be much longer , with the thought process of these people today , you're already an endangered species .

Mountainman, Ura-Ki and UncleMorgan like this.
  16. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

"Clevonitis" is spreading rapidly. Probably immune to Zika, Ebola and everything else too.

Dunerunner, 3M-TA3, Legion489 and 3 others like this.
  17. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

What thought processes?

18. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I took a poll. All of my personalities like you guys.

19. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

It pisses me off that CostCo stopped carrying Spamagotholous. I have one flat left that I am hording till those frickin zombies come.....[peep]

Ura-Ki and UncleMorgan like this.
  20. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I was kinda wanting to harness a T Rex an walk it down town. Do I need a permit ???

Ura-Ki and UncleMorgan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7