Oklahoma is "OK"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BTPost, Apr 1, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

found on another site... thought it was interesting.......

Good for the OK State, I wish a few more States would take up this cause....

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yup. Next they have to leave the citizens alone to freely open carry, and eliminate the large amount of powers the police have in that state. Once the police are in their proper place serving the people, then the people can lead the way to a free society.

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Okies always were a cantankerous lot - I have known a few....... [respect]

4. Remington

Remington Monkey+

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

We just voted to not allow judges to consider Sharia Law in there judgments. Of course a law suite was filed and a judge ruled that the document as voted on by the "PEOPLE" of Oklahoma couldn't be published yet. It's tied up in the courts right.

I'm willing to bet we'll do it anyways.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Oklahoma is on my 'short list' of states to retire to...... [applaud]

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

Yep...

That's why I left AR, too many people, too many stupid laws being passed, too many liberal A$$ whiners moving in from states that they ruined with there anti-constitutional ideals, etc. Moved 60 miles south and west into country that can still be considered the wild west. Around here if you Pi$$ off the locals because you want liberal BS, they'll burn you out.[wannamesswitme]I've seen it happen! We had a TX doctor buy about 700 acres on a mountain to the NW of us and I'm not sure what he did but someone caught the place on fire and burned down his barn and 'clubhouse'! This area can be pretty wild at times. But I wouldn't give it up for anything, great people around here and if you don't come in acting all high and mighty, that is you just want to live and don't mess with other folk. You'll do well. I almost feel sorry for any fuds or NWO types who try to come in here![own2]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7