One of barrys campaign workers arrested

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jul 30, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

Just another peace loving political prisoner...

KING SAMIR SHABAZZ says black people should create militias to exterminate whites, skin them alive, pour acid on them, sic pit bulls on them, bust their heads with rocks and even raid nurseries to "kill everything white in sight."
    "I would love nothing more than to come home with a cracker's head in my book bag," Shabazz, a Philly street preacher and national field marshal for the New Black Panther Party, said on a black-power radio show.
    Such sentiment hasn't gotten him arrested.
    But allegedly carrying a gun did.
    Shabazz, 41, whose real name is Maruse Heath, is best known for sparking a federal probe for voter intimidation after he brought a billy club to a North Philly polling place on Election Day 2008.
    But on Thursday night, police in New York say they spotted him wearing a bulletproof vest in Harlem, stopped him and found him carrying a loaded, unlicensed handgun. He was jailed on $75,000 bail on charges of illegal gun possession and the illegal wearing of body armor.
    He'll be in court in Manhattan today for a status hearing. He faces a mandatory minimum of 3 1/2 years and a maximum of 15 years in jail if convicted. His defense attorney couldn't be reached for comment.
    Shabazz was in New York to help plan a September march commemorating the 15th anniversary of the Million Youth March, according to the national minister of justice and information for the New Black Panther Party, who would give his name only as Imam Akbar. He said the march will be held in Harlem during the National Black Family Convention from Sept. 5 to 8.
    Akbar said that he has spoken with Shabazz in prison and that he's holding up well.
    "The Panther adapts to whatever environment he's in," Akbar said. "If he's there, he'll only raise the consciousness of those behind the walls."
    Party leaders have dubbed Shabazz a "political prisoner" and plan a rally and fundraiser Monday night at a Harlem soul-food restaurant.

Infamous member of New Black Panthers arrested in New York - Philly.com
    20130626_dn_0moytd8l.

2. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

At least the NYPD did something RIGHT in this case..... This will be a Felony Conviction, just on it's face, so say "Good Bye" to your "Gun Rights" for the "Rest of your Life" Shabazz, Old Buddy.... and we can actually feel good about the NYPD and Bloomberg, in this "ONE Instance".... UNLESS, they chose to let this ScumBag, skate on the charges, in which case, NYPD, and Bloomberg will BOTH be Labeled Hypocrites, of the First Order........

Dawg23 likes this.
  3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

As if a felony conviction will stop him from anything.

Where were the feds?

Reverse the colors on this quote and see how long it takes the feds to knock on your door.

"black people should create militias to exterminate whites, skin them alive, pour acid on them, sic pit bulls on them, bust their heads with rocks and even raid nurseries to "kill everything white in sight."
    "I would love nothing more than to come home with a cracker's head in my book bag," Shabazz, a Philly street preacher and national field marshal for the New Black Panther Party, said on a black-power radio show."

Mountainman likes this.
  4. Pop_45

Pop_45 Monkey

That is some gospel he preaches

5. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

He never claimed he was a Christian Preacher..... More like a Preacher of Hate, and Lucifer.....

stg58 likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

" illegal wearing of body armorr"? What the sam hill is that all about?

JABECmfg, CaboWabo5150 and Hammerhead like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This Him ?
    They all look alike to me ?

ditch witch, oldawg and Mountainman like this.
  8. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Apparently, there is a Federal prohibition against any felon wearing body armor.

New York state has a law on the books making the wearing of body armor a crime if the individual wears it while committing a violent felony.

Maruse Heath is a convicted felon, so I suppose they're throwing the Federal statute against him.

9. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I agree as long as your talking about scum that should be used for target practice.

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

"Akbar said that he has spoken with Shabazz in prison and that he's holding up well."

Hope he holds up well when Bubba gets ahold of him as a girlfriend.

11. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

That would be one ugly girlfriend.

Mountainman, JABECmfg and BTPost like this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I like that he's already tattooed a target on his forehead.

Mountainman likes this.
  13. Pop_45

Pop_45 Monkey

He was never touched over the voter intimidation. He won't be in jail long. Some one with "Political connections" will get him out on bond. If he even stands trial, he will be acquitted. It isn't America anymore, it's Topsy turvey land where bad is good and wrong is right

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7